|| I'm Not What You Wanted ||

Third-person pov

Sirens blared through Berlin's streets while German officials escorted Steve Rogers, Daniella Stark, Sam Wilson, Bonnie Wright, Prince T'challa, and Bucky Barnes to the Police. Inside the cart, T'challa and Steve sat in the front, while Bonnie, Daniella, and Sam sat in the back.

Daniella hated being in the back since she couldn't be physical with Steve. She held Bonnie's hands through the handcuffs, not only cause she knew Bonnie was scared, but she was scared herself. Who knows what would happen?

" So, you like cats ?" Sam asked while Daniella looked from her stomach to Sam next to her. She wanted to laugh, but she didn't since she knew Steve would scold them.

" Sam," Steve said in a warning tone.

Sam looked to him with a shrug. " What? Dude shows up dressed like a cat, and you don't want to know more ?" Sam said while Bonnie smirked a bit.

" Your suit? Viburnum ?" Steve asked while T'challa turned a bit to them.

" The Black Panther has been a protector of Wakanda for many generations. A mantle passed to warrior to warrior and now cause your friend murdered my father-"

" He didn't," Daniella said sternly while Steve shook his head lightly to her.

" I also wear the mantle of King. So, I ask you...as both warrior and King, How long do you think you can keep your friend safe from me ?" T'challa said while Steve just stared at him.

The car turned into a building, causing it a bit dark at first, but soon they got a parking lot to see other soldiers already there. When they stepped out of their van, their eyes first landed on Bucky, who was practically chained to his cubical. Bucky saw Steve and Daniella staring at him and looked away, feeling guilty. Daniella turned away also to see Sharon Carter and some men standing there waiting.

" Oh, look. Your girlfriend is here." Daniella sneered, causing Steve to frown at her.

" Dani-"

" What's going to happen to him ?" Daniella asked, ignoring Steve and turning to the two people.

" Same thing that opt to happen to you. Psychological evaluation and extradition." The man said while Sharon looked at Steve with a small smile.

" This is Everett Ross, the deputy task command officer."

" What about a lawyer ?" Steve asked, causing Everett to laugh a bit.

" Lawyer, he's funny. Seal their weapons in lock up. Conceal Ms. Stark and Wrights' hands with the Inhuman gloves."

" Hold the gloves." Daniella snapped." If I wanted to do something, I would have done it a long time ago.

Everett nodded, sending the gloves away," We'll right a receipt." Everett said when Sam's suit and Steve's shield passed by.

" Better not look out the window and see anybody flying around in that," Sam said while Daniella looked to Steve.

" Told you we were going to get arrested." She smirked, and Steve rolled his eyes. The team followed Everett through the halls seeing special forces followed their every move.

" You'll be provided with an office instead of a cell. Do me a favor, stay in it ."

" I don't intend on going anywhere," T'challa said when Daniella saw Natasha walking to them. She worried since she promised to tell Steve about the secret, but failed in not.

" For the record, this is what making things worse looks like ." She said, walking between Daniella and Steve.

" He's alive," Daniella said, and T'challa turned, almost smirking at her. They walked into the office to see workers, but more importantly, Tony Stark. Bonnie gasped at the sight of the man and reached for Daniella's hand, who took hers quickly.