|| Darkness P4: Hope ||

Steve's pov

I sat in the lab as quiet as ever. We were all just sitting there taking care of our injuries. Dani's face was stuck in my head. Those careless gold eyes, the evil smirk, the way she didn't care if she killed me or not. Everything about her changed. Even her personality. The thing I loved about her was gone. Her pureness. She looked like a walking chucky ready to kill us all. New York had to pay that price. Dani had to pay that piece. Would we ever get her back was the main question. She was so powerful already. 

" Guys, I found something that can help you guys." Maria said walking in. We asked her for help after the little fight with Nero and Dani. We needed some type of help. Some type of hope.

" What you got ?" I  said moving the ice pack from my shoulder.

" There is a necklace around Daniella's neck. That necklace is linked to Inhuman history. It's called a Kongzi meaning control in Chinese. Whoever puts the necklace on there victim makes them there little puppet. Basically when Nero placed this necklace on Daniella, she is under his control. No matter how much she doesn't want to do something deep down, she controlled to" She said

" So if we take it off her ?" Bruce asked laying on the hospital bed while Tony checked to see if his broken leg was healing fast.

" That's the catch." 

" What's the catch ?" Pepper asked cringing.

" See you can't just take the necklace off of her. The necklace and her are now one. The only way to stop the controlling is by stabbing the necklace, but if you stab the necklace you also stab Daniella. Nero wants Daniella to himself and if he doesn't get her then know one does. It's either she stays evil with Nero, dies, or the slim chance she lives." 

" He really put this game on us." Natasha huffed.

" What the percentage on Daniella living through the wound ?" I asked seeing the sadness on her face.

" It's a fifty fifty shot."

" The stab will go deep to her heart. Maybe even hit a vein to the heart. When you hit that she'll bleed out like a water fountain. The fifty percent is only cause she's Inhuman. That might save her or kill her faster." Bruce explained sitting up.

" There's no way out of it ?" Clint asked.

" No, the only way is to stab the necklace and hope that fifty percent turns to a hundred." She said sitting down and looking sadly at us .

" What the plan then ?" Natasha said to us. I turned to Tony to see him looking at me.

" I can't do it. Stab her like that. I can't." 

" Then who will ?" Natasha asked, but my mind went back to Daniella on that mountain that seemed so long ago.

" I need you to take me out." She said, but I shook my head.

" Dani no-"

" Steve, your going to have to ! I can't hurt anyone." She cried looking to me with sadden eyes. I hated that look on her. I hated to think she had fear and sadness." Who knows what else there is about me ? You heard them, I'm going to be stronger then you all. Maybe even Thor. I can be an alien for all I know. I thought I knew so much about myself, but I don't know anything. I could hurt you guys and even kill you. I have so many questions that I'm scared. Steve I'm scared."

" I'll do it." I said before looking to the team." A while back...I promised if anything like this happened. I would do it."

" That fifty percent is what were waging on ? This is Daniella !" Clint yelled.

Natasha nodded." I agree. If we do this we Kill Daniella . Fifty percent or nothing this is Daniella." 

" You want her to be confused and evil ? Or having a chance to come back to us and pure ?" I said and they both looked at me.

" So the plan is to get Daniella, stab her, and pray ?" Natasha asked.

" Basically, whatever we do we are never going to leave her evil. We promise her this will never happen. Well it did the next promise is we will get her put of this. She never asked for this. She wanted to protect us. Hell, she jumped in front of me to prove that. She once jumped in front of you for a bullet." I said looking to Clint." She's not evil. We know Daniella better then anyone. She's pure. So what ever it takes we owe her to make her that again. She would want that. She wouldn't want us to leave her like that." 

" For Daniella" Nat said putting her hand in the circle. I placed my hand in nodding to her.

" For Daniella."

" For Daniella."

" For Daniella."

" For Daniella."

" For Daniella."

" For Daniella." Maria said and we looked to Tony.

" For my little girl." He said and we all looked at each other.

" Whatever it takes."

Nero's pov 

" Send Daniella to my throne." I said to the dog hounds.

" No need, your evilness." Daniella said walking into the room with her piercing gold eyes and wick smile. She flicked her hands and the doors shut behind her.

" Nice dress, but I thought gold was your color." I said and she rolled her eyes at me with a evil expression.

" Doesn't mean I'm born into it moron."

" Ouch, that hurt just a little." I said and she smirked.

" I got you something my little puppet."

She looked curiously at me." Please tell me it's some fun. I'm tired of not hearing people scream."

" Oh no my dear. That's for later."

" What is it ?" She said and I snapping my fingers. The hounds then took the cover of and showed Daniella her throne.

" Gold ?" She said walking to it, which make her smile a bit.

" Stop smiling. Smiling is for the weak. Your no weak, young one." I said and she nod keeping a straight face 

" Why did you stop me back there with the Avengers ? We could have ended them and took the world by storm. The rush is making me uneasy." She said and looked to me.

" Calm down Inkling. Soon. I can see you now doing it. Ripping them apart. Tearing them by name. You should start with the captain first."

" Ugh, he's so obnoxious. Determined for what ? It's annoying." She asked and I curled my hand over the chair handle.

" I agree."

" Why are they after you Master ?"

" I took something they loved from them." I said smirking.

" And that is ?" She said rising an eyebrow .

" You my dear, but you hated them. They...killed your mother " I lied and she nodded.

" Yes, I have hate for them Master." .

" Your on my side right ." I said and she smirk looking evilly at the room.

" Forever."