|| Differences show||

Third-person pov

It was already an hour since they found out about the accords. Both Rhodes and Sam argued over it, saying both sides over and over again that it made the others annoyed. As they argue, Daniella studied Steve seeing him flip through the pages like each word was poison. It probably was. She didn't think twice about what she said to the Secretary. Didn't care if it was wrong or right. She reached over and held his hand, causing him to look up.

" Everything's going to be okay."

" I know." He promised, squeezing her hand.

" Secretary Ross has a Congressional Medal of Honor, which is one more than you have." Rhode shot back, causing Daniella and Steve to look back at the fighting pair.

Sam shrugged his shoulders," So let's say we agree to this thing. How long is it gonna be before they LoJack us like a bunch of common criminals ?"

"117 countries want to sign this." Rhodes pointed out." 117, Sam, and you're just like, No, that's cool. we got it."

" How long are you going to play both sides ?" Sam thundered.

" I have an equation. " Vision announced loudly, sitting up and having all eyes on him.

" Oh, this will clear it up," Kelly muttered.

" In the eight years since Mr. Stark announced himself as an iron man, a number of known enhanced persons have grown exponentially, and during the same period, the number of partially events have risen in cosmetically rate." Vision explained, causing Daniella to let go of Steve's hand and lean up.

" Enhanced people? So you agree with Thaddeus. I'm the problem."

" You're the problem?" Steve questioned, causing the others to frown as well.

" When I left the room, I talked to Thaddeus. He believes I'm the reason for half the problems that have taken place." She explained, seeing Steve grow a bit angry at Thaddeus's words." He mentioned all evens that took place after I became inhuman versus before I did."

" He has a point." Vision spoke, making Daniella feel worse.

" Are you saying it's our fault? " Steve asked as Vision, looking at him.

" I'm saying there might be a causality. Our very strength causes challenges, insights, conflict, and conflict bring catastrophe. Oversight is not an idea that can be dismissed by overpassed." Vision finished when Rhodes turned, pointing at Sam.

" Boom."

" Tony, you're uncharacteristic non- hyper-verbal today," Natasha said while everyone looked to him.

" Cause he already made up his mind," Steve answered, causing Tony to turn towards them.

" You know me so well. Actually, I'm nursing an electromagnetic headache. That's what's going on, Cap. Just pain. It's discomfort. Who's putting coffee grounds in the disposal." Tony said while Daniella looked over to Steve, confused why he was acting like this. " Am I running bed and breakfast for a biker gang? " He said, slamming the cup to the table when an image came up of a boy smiling.

Tony looked over at it and then to the team." Oh, that's Charles Spencer, by the way. Great kid, computer engineering degree, three-point six G.P.A., had a floor level gig, Intel plan for the fall, but first, he wanted to put miles on his soul before he carpooled behind a desk, see the world, maybe be in service. Charles didn't want to go to Vegas or fort Lauderdale, which is what I would do. He didn't go to Paris or Amsterdam, sounds fun. He decided to spend his summer building Sustainable houses for the poor in guess where Sokovia." Tony said while Daniella looked down, feeling sorry for the kid and his family.

" He wanted to make a difference, I suppose. We'll never know cause we dropped a building on him while we were kicking ass. His mother looked directly in my eyes, heartbroken about the cause. All I could do was feel her pain given my own daughter, almost died from the accident," He said when Daniella tensed, looking away from her father." There is no decision-making process here. We need to be put in check whatever form that takes I'm gaining. If we can't accept limitations, we bounder list and no better than the bad guys. "

Steve shook his head, sitting up," Tony, someone dies on your watch; you don't give up."

" Who said we're giving up ?" Tony said while Daniella looked to the book in Steve's hand.

" We are if we're not taking responsibility for our actions. " Daniella said, turning to Tony." Listen, I get it. Ultron and Sokovia was our biggest mistake, but handing our rights to people that almost sent a bomb to kill New York during the Chitari Invasion ?"

" This document shifts the blames." Steve finished for her.

" Sorry, Steve, Daniella, that is dangerously arrogant. This is the United Nations we're talking about it's not the World Security council, it's not S.H.I.E.L.D., it's not Hydra-" Rhodes said, but Bonnie cut him off.

" No, but it's run by people with agendas, and agendas change," She said, looking towards Rhodes.

" That's good," Mason said, cutting her off looking angry at Steve, Daniella, and Bonnie. She didn't know if she felt hurt or angry at how he was treating her, but she knew it wasn't good." We can't keep killing people and calling it saving the day."

Tony nodded his head," That's why I'm when I realized my weapons were capable of in the wrong hands, I shut it down and stop manufacturing. "

" Tony, you chose to do that." Steve pointed out." If we sign this, we surrender our right to choose, but it's panel send us someone we don't think we should go with. What if there's somewhere we need to go, and they don't let us. We may not be perfect, but the safest hands are still our own."

" If we don't do this now, it's gonna be done to us later. That's the fact. That wouldn't be pretty ."

" You're saying they'll come for me," Wanda said while Daniella crossed her hands over her chest.

" Us," John corrected, looking to her, Daniella, and Bonnie, knowing they weren't going to sign.

" We will protect you." Vision said, but Daniella doubted it.

" Maybe Tony's right. If we have one hand on the wheel, we can still steer-" Natasha said while Sam looked to her.

" Aren't you the same women that told the government to kiss her ass a few years ago?"

" I'm just ....I'm reading the terrain. We made some very public mistakes; we need to win their trust back." She said while Daniella looked shocked.

" You're unbelievable," Daniella muttered.

Tony ignored his daughter turning to Natasha," Focus up. I'm sorry, did I just mishear you, or did you just agree with me?"

" Oh, I want to take it back."

" No, you can't retract," Tony said while Kelly spoke up.

" I'm with Tony. When can I sign so Monsters." She said and looked to Wanda." Don't cause any more problems."

" I swear to god, Kelly, I'm about to beat your ass," Daniella admitted causing everyone in the room to stare wide eye.

" You're really going to side with her?" Kelly questioned.

" Damn right."

" Well, it takes a monster to defend a monster." Kelly spat when Daniella stood up quickly about to attack Kelly if Steve and Sam didn't hold her back.

" Everyone calm down. Now." Steve warned, looking at the two women when his phone buzzed. He picked it up like normal when his eyes widen, and he grew pale." I have to go,"

Daniella frowned at Steve's fast movement noticing the pain in his face when he went. Taking one last look at the book, she moved forward, hearing Mason snort behind her.

" Of course, she would leave ." He said while Bonnie glared at him. Daniella quickly ran down the staircase to see at the bottom was Steve crying into his hands.

" Steve ?" She asked when he looked up at her with puffy eyes.

" Peggy died in her sleep." He said, and Daniella knew what it was hugging him while he cried on her shoulder.