|| Kidnapped P3 : Die in your arms ||

Steve's pov

" I love Dani more than a friend." I said and realize it. It was like my whole life was expose to me. I smiled seeing I fell for the surf girl. The girl who I loved for a long time, but now realize it. The one who lights up my world, just by me seeing her beautiful face.

" Steve !" I heard and turned up see Tony running to me.

" What ?"

" We found her." He said and I couldn't hide my smile. We found her. I can tell her how I feel and hug her close to me.

" Jarvis upload the data." Tony said and the computer popped up to see men carrying a sleeping Dani in a warehouse.

" How long ago was this ?" Natasha asked nervous.

" Seven hours ago. Daniella can still be there." Clint  said and I nod running up the stairs.

" Call the others." I said and went to suit up. When I got to the twelfth floor I saw something shining on the floor. I picked it up to see Dani's necklace.

" Forever by your side." I said and got ready.

Daniella's pov

I was staring at the door again ready for when ever the man did walk in again. Lucky for me, I had  a bobby pin on the end of my sleeve that blended perfectly. I was thankful the men did not see it when handcuffing me. My cheek burned a bit from the men punching me. I was certain my face looked all nice and purple with a hit of blue. I heard footsteps and gasped trying to hide the bobby pin. Luckily it was just someone passing by.

" Come on. Come on."

Tony's pov

" No." Fury told me as we told him we found Daniella.

" What do you mean no ? We know where she is so let's go." Natasha said, but he just shook his head.

" I'll send my men not you guys." He said and I pound my fist on his desk making him shock.

" Listen here you one eye Pirate. That is my daughter out there who might be dead or alive. I don't care if the damn police shoot me from the ass of a sky. I'm gonna find her with or without your help. So thank you for no help." I said suiting up and had the rest follow me.

" Mr. Stark !" Fury yelled and I turned around." A shield plane is waiting for you. Go get your daughter."

" Natasha, you'll fly us there." Steve said and she nodded. We sat and she started the plane quickly with Clint right by her side.

" Everyone seat belts." Clint informed. I got out my suit and moved the the big board looking at the outside of the warehouse on the model.

" We'll find her." Steve said behind me and I nod.

" She'll be there and we will save her. It's that simple." I said and took the model away.

Daniella's pov

I moved the bobby pin around trying to remember what Natasha taught me. It was tough since we only had one lesson thinking it would be the last thing for me to get kidnapped and handcuffed. I heard a click and soon the cuffs were off clinging to the ground.

" Yes !" I cheered and rubbed my wrist, hissing a bit since the cuffs were too tight. Soon the building shook, and I had to balance myself a bit. I ran to the door taking off my jacket since it was getting hot only to see it was shut." Damn !"

" Get to the courtyard ! The Avengers are here !" Some Russian man yelled before more running was heard. I laughed before looking to the door.

" Get them Steve."