|| Thanos ||

Serenity's pov

" Serenity ! Princess wake up ! Wake up !"

I gasped awake staring at nothing but smoke and rumble that surrounded me. My vision came back and I blinked a couple of times seeing Papa and Dad staring at me.

" What happened ?"

" You mess with time, it tends to mess back." Papa explained while Dad sat me up causing me to groan at how much my bones hurt.

" What are you talking about ?"

" You'll see." Dad whispered and I saw every ounce of fear when he did so.

They both helped me up all the way and I saw The Avenger facility was in ruins laying in nothing but rumble. I called this place home and now there was no way I could hold any memory. Papa lead the way and I followed behind Dad getting to an opening and seeing Thor standing staring at something below. I frowned moving closer to the edge until I could gasp seeing down below laid the mad titan himself.

" Thanos." I whispered knowing what Papa mean't.

Time had returned back to us despite trying to change it. Butterfly effect style.

" What's he been doing ?" Papa asked.

" Absolutely nothing." Thor answered and I was afraid of what he was waiting for.

" Where are the stones ?" Dad asked

" Somewhere under all this. All I know is he doesn't have it." Papa answered so Dad nodded his head turning to look at me.

" So, we keep it that way. Go find the stones and once you do. Alert us and run like hell. Try to find people too."

" Dad, I'm not leaving you-"

" You have to."

" But my powers can help you." I argued feeling my lip quiver at the idea of Thanos hurting him." Please."

" Serenity." Papa called and I turned to him seeing he smiled at me." I know you can do this. You're strong and we need your help."

I shook my head looking down to Thanos," It's clearly a trap. I don't care about precaution."

" Good. Just as long as we're all in agreement." Thor spoke when the clouds swirled above and thunder cracked loudly striking Thor. Any normal person would of been dead, but it brought life to him suiting him up and giving him his hammer and stormbreaker." Let's kill him properly this time."

" Serenity, go." Dad ordered and I quickly hugged his waist for what could be the last time and ran away looking for the stones.

Or at least what the men would think. The destruction had made tunnels throughout the facility debris and I ran through it until the next opening seeing Thanos down below talking to the three men.

" You could not live with your own failure. Where did that bring you ? Back to me." Thanos announced and I glared at him thinking he had won when today he wasn't going to. He couldn't." I thought by eliminating half of life the other half would thrive, but you've shown me that's impossible. And as long as those that remember what was there will always be those that are unable to accept what can be. They will resist."

" Yep, we're all kinds of stubborn." Papa declared.

" I'm thankful. Because now I know what I must do." Thanos said throwing a rock on the ground and standing up to get his gear." I will shred this universe down to the last atom and then with the stones you've collected for me create a new one teaming with life that knows not what it has lost, but only what it has been given. A grateful universe."