Hulk Vs HulkBuster

Third Person pov

Tony raced around quickly as he heard what Ultron said to him . Banner was out there as the Hulk , but in a different time zone . The red witch must of showed him his fears , which ends up with an unhappy hulk . Hell Bruce , has been keeping his fears forever . Not only was Tony worried for civilians , but his best friend .

Banner could be mistaken as a enemy here unlike New York who have understood him for who he was . He then thought for a minute . Shouldn't he go back for the other's ? Maybe Bruce didn't have that much time .

" News or footage . Keyword , Hulk." Tony said as The AL showed him , The Hulk tearing apart a city piece by piece .

" Natasha , I could really use a lullaby . " Tony asked , but heard only Clint instead of the other 6 Avenger's they started with .

" That's not gonna happen . Not for a while . The whole team is down . You got no backup here ." Clint said as a blood hurled scream was heard through everyone's coms .

" Clint what was that ?!" Tony yelled as Clint looked around seeing Steve spring to his feet , with the most nervous expression Clint has ever witness . Even Clint was nervous , knowing it was Daniella that screamed and she rarely screamed like that .

" Danny !!!" he yelled quickly to his feet following the scream . Clint then helped Natasha up as he watched Steve soon disappear .

" It's Daniella . The girl must of gave her a fear ." Clint said as Tony stopped flying . His nerves shut down as the scream repeated in his head . Something was wrong with Daniella and he wasn't there to protect her from it.

" I have to help her ." Tony said , but Clint stopped him quickly speaking to The Iron man .

" No ! Steve has Daniella . You need to stop Banner . He can destroy the city . That your job . " Clint said as he turned off his coms from everyone else , hoping Tony wouldn't come after Daniella .

" I'm calling in Veronica . " Tony said as in space his suit came flying down . Tony then bit his lips as he wondered about his Youngest child . What on earth could make her scream like that ?

" Stay strong Daniella ." Tony whispered as he flew faster towards the city .

In the small city , civilains ran around the place scared for there lives . The African coast police came scrambling to get the Hulk , but after seeing the destruction , chicken out a bit . They then turned a corner to see The Hulk throwing cars around . Hulk then jumped on the car , ripping the top off and grabbing the men quickly as ever .

People looked in horror as the Hulk seemed to be getting worst and worst by the minute. Whatever Wanda showed his was making him go bizerk . Hulk then over turned a car and went after the Police , but luckily , Veronica's Shield came making a protective housing around Hulk . Hulk , not liking the cage , pounded on the floor causing people to fall from the quake .

 Once the rumbling was over , everyone thought it was fine , till Hulk ended up on the other side of the street pounding on a car . A lady was in the car , screaming for her life as the car shook violently around . Tony then showed up wearing his new design . Hulkbuster .

" Alright , everybody , stand down ! " Tony said as the lady was able to escape since the Hulk no longer had eyes on her , but towards the Hulkbuster suit . Hulk the growled seeing Hulkbuster as an enemy .

" Will you listen to me ? That little witch is messing with your mind . You're stronger then her . You're smarter than her . You're Bruce Banner ." Tony yelled , but a very loud roar came from Hulk unpleased by the words .

" Right , right , right , don't mention puny Banner ." Tony said as Hulk threw a car at him . Tony caught the car , but Hulk tackled him making him fall a couple feet . Tony then grabbed the hulk and dragged him on the street hoping The collision will knock him out , till Hulk hit him from underneath flipping him over . Tony then got up , but went on coms .

" Clint , how's Daniella ?" Tony asked , but heard nothing , but static .

" Damn it ." He said as The Hulk came charging at him . He then used his blaster sending him away , but by accident hit a moving truck. Tony then looked around for the Hulk till , he came from behind the truck and hit Tony will a pole. Tony was then send into a hotel , but caught his balance . Going a bit crazy , Hulk came from behind Tony and stabbed his Hulkbuster arm with the pole .

" In the back ? Dick move , Banner ." Tony said as Hulk stared tearing his suit apart piece by piece . Quickly , he turned his hand and punched Hulk away . Tony then detected the broken hand seeing there was nothing to save or deal with at this point .

" Veronica , give me a hand . " Tony said as the Robot flew towards Tony . Mad as ever , Hulk came charging up to Tony , but faster . Tony then used his beamed to delay him a bit , while his new hand came on . Once the new hand came on , he punched Hulk at the same time Hulk did sending a wave of sonic sound around the small city . Glass Shattered all around them as Hulkbuster flipped over Hulk and started punching him repeatly in the face.

" Go to sleep , go to sleep , go to sleep . " Tony repeated till Hulk grabbed his hand . Tony then locked Hulks hand in his suit and flew up .

" Okay , pal , we're gonna get you out of town . " Tony said , but the Hulk had other plans sending them to a tower .

" Not that way , not that way ." Tony said as they crashed into the building . Tony then put Hulk against the wall and yelled out loud for Bruce to come back to him . Back to them all since they needed him .

" Come on , Bruce . You gotta work with me . " He yelled as he tried using sleep spray on him . Hulk then pushed Tony , back a little two far , knocking an elevator with people down . Quickly , Tony got the elevator in time before anyone could seriously get hurt . The people screamed as the Elevator shook back and forth.

" Everybody , out !" Tony said watching as each person got out safely . The Hulk then went to attack Hulkbuster from behind again , but Tony did a flip making him miss and fall to the stairs below . Once everyone was out the elevator , Tony flip it towards Hulk's face.

" Going down ? " Tony question as it collided with Hulk's face . Hulk then tried to get up , but Tony punched him pretty hard . Hulk glared towards Tony , spitting out a tooth .

" I'm sorry ." Tony said as Hulk lunged towards Tony . Tony went through a building , But got balanced as the Hulk and him went up a building .

" Damage report ?" Tony questioned as static was heard .

" That's comprehensive . Show me something ." He said as Veronica raced to Tony , but when she got close enough Hulk hit the machine making it explode . Tony then looked straight ahead seeing a building under construction.

" How quickly can we buy this building ? " Tony said as he dropped Hulk on it .

Tony then pushed Hulk through the building as the Building crumbled further and further down . Smoke and debris fell as they did making Tony cough hysterically. Once the building was no more , Hulk sticked his head out as his muscles started to deform a bit since the Magic wearied off . He then looked around confused to see Army people aiming there guns at him and scared civilians running away , bloody and ashy .

Hulk then went to attack the people yet again , but Tony punched him hard enough , ending the crazed Mind control . Tony quickly grabbed Hulk's body and flew to the quinjet to see The other Avengers running there . He even noticed Steve carrying Daniella who was curled close to his chest . Tony then took off his whole suit as he started the quinjet quickly leaving behind the African Coast .