|| Kidnapped P2: Finding her ||

Daniella's pov

I woke up to see I was in a dark room with only a light bulb above me that gave light, but it was barely helping. My hands were in cuffs, behind me, and strapped to the chair. So were my legs and a rag tied around my mouth. I looked around hoping I'll see Steve or Dad around saying it was a prank, but I knew the look on their face when Hydra got me, that this was no prank. I tried to move my hands out the cuffs ignoring how the cuffs were cutting at my skin making it bleed. I winced, but kept pulling with little screams leaving my lips.

Once it didn't work, I stopped and seen if there was anything to help me. The door opened and I got scared, but tough it out. A man with a raspy face and sharp eyes looked at me with hate. He swigged his hand back and punched me in the face. I groaned in pain feeling he grabbed my face harshly and made me look at him. He threw my head back and walked a bit away from me.

" Tony Stark's daughter. May I say you are one great prize I won." The man said and I scoffed hating him already.

" I'm no prize." I said and he punched me again in the cheek. I cried out in pain a little, but sucked it up. I was a big girl and I wasn't gonna let him see me cry.

" Your the perfect prize. You are what I need." He said and I spit in his face through the rag. He swung his arm back yet again and punched my cheek. I let a yelp out and squeezed my face.

" That should teach you a lesson." He said and I noticed his accent Russian. He punched me one more time and left.

Tony's pov

I was on my computer looking at ever data there was on the Hydra men. I even had Jarvis look at every camera in the world for Daniella's face or any of the Hydra people. Apparently one man in Hydra is name Antione Nilsson. A Russian agent that used to work for S.H.I.E.L.D , but got fired looking through files. His mission was to capture any Avenger. I read and groaned.

" She not even a Avenger." I groaned again and past the paper to Steve for him to read.

I felt bad for the guy. He really cared about Daniella, but this was his fault. His mission was to find every Hydra agent and so far he failed them. Failed Daniella.

" She's not even an Avenger yet." Steve said and I glared at him.

" Yet ? Maybe if you did your job Daniella will be here with us." I said and he stood up.

" I did. Where we you when that man took Daniella and Pepper ?"

" I was protecting them. Doing my job. Your job was to find all of them and fifty six of them have my daughter."

" A least when your daughter needed me I was there unlike you." He said and I was about to punch him, but Bruce stopped me.

" The both of you stop. Ella wouldn't want this and if you ever fight in front of her it won't help anything, but harm her." He said and I walked to the computer.

" Jarvis anything on Daniella." I said trying to calm down.

" Nothing sir there is no sight."

" We need to find her. Hydra will literally do anything to Daniella." Steve said and I noticed him clutching his fist.

" Is there anything you can tell me about Hydra ?" Bruce said and he looked at Steve.

" There abusive. There hideouts are big yet no one would think twice about it." He said and it burned my sole that he said abusive.

" They'll hurt her." I said and he nod sadly. I looked at the wall and punched it not caring how much it hurt. " She's gone."

" We are gonna find her...we have too."

I looked down." How ? She literally disappeared from the face of the earth."

" I really don't know what to do." Steve said and had a very sad expression on his face.

" Who does ?"

Daniella's pov

I sat in the chair wishing I was home. I wanted Steve to find me and take me home or Dad finding me and tell me everything will be fine, but I was a sitting duck. My cheek burned like hell. My bruises only multiplied over the bruises I got from Killian. I just stared at the floor crying a bit. I wasn't weak. I just wanted to go home. I wanted to see everyone again. The man then came in and I stopped crying.

" Tell me where I can find Steve Rogers alone with out no problem and no Avengers."

" Go to hell." I said and earned two punches to my cheek. I spit blood out and looked at the man again as he hit me again.

" Where is Steve Rogers ?!" He yelled, but I just glared at him. He swung his hand out again and slapped me so hard, I saw stars." Tell me where he is !"

" No !" I yelled and he swung his arm so far back that when his punch landed again, I could of sworn I blacked out for a moment. I sucked in a breathe and held my eyes closed. He left and I cried some more.

" Find me. Please."

Steve's pov

It was to much seeing her gone. The living room was covered in blood, broken glass, and Dani's gun on the floor. The huge hole in the window just reminded me she was gone and who knew if we were gonna find her. I sat on the floor where the hole was and stared outside. I wish she was safe, but she was with Hydra. I just wanted it to start all over again. I smiled remembering the time I first talked to Dani.

She was beautiful and different from other girls. She was a tom boy yet also the girly girl even though she hates when you say it. She was hilarious and tried to help everyone around her before herself. Dani was stronger then she looks. She might have been short, but she can pack a punch. She was smart about everything she did and made sure it was tough.

I then noticed my reaction to Dani. I was always commenting on how beautiful she was cause she was. She made you smile when she smiled, laughed when she laughed. In a dark place she was the light keeping everything together. Even when she didn't try she was beautiful and amazing. Just her made me feel a type of way. She was caring, stubborn, but most of all loving to people.

Even as she's in the heart of danger she thinks about others. I bet right now she thinking about us. I then noticed again what I was doing. I was talking about Dani in a different way and I noticed that, but I couldn't get her out my head. How could I ? Being around her, seeing her, her herself was just so prefect. Then it hit me like a brick hitting your head.

" I love Dani more then a friend."