|| Workouts ||

First person pov

" I win."

This was our routine. We would go somewhere and then race back home as fast as we could. Of course I always won since Steve thought as a gentlemen he should let me win and I hated that. I loved completion when it came to running. Don't ask why? Either way it was fun. I mean who else could say they went on daily runs with Captain America. Plus, rather then just being Captain America, Steve was a pretty fun person. He had corny jokes here and there, but he was my best friend for sure.

" Good run." He said opening the door for me while we walked inside.

Steve hit the button and we went to the fifth floor to start our boxing workout. Ever since the threats to the Avengers been happening, Tony and Steve wanted me to get a bit stronger for anything and Steve did say he wanted to teach me. It was a good that I brought lots of workout clothes when I lived in North Carolina. We got to the workout station, which blown me away the first time I saw it. The gym wasn't the only thing that caught my attention. It was how much punching bags were broken from someone punching it to hard.

" Okay, so get your gloves on and lets get started." Steve said catching my attention from the view. I went in the ring and saw he had punching bag for me that wrapped around his hands.

" Why can't I hit you ?" I joked and he laughed rolling his eyes getting ready for me.

" Hit it with your best shot." He said and I started punching it. He then swung on me, but I ducked.

" You're getting better Dani."

I laughed." Am I getting better or are you getting slower?"

He went quicker and I sped up also hitting everything that came by way. I ducked quick and dodge ever punch, till he tripped me from underneath. I landed straight on my back, coughing for air.

" What the hell was that for ?"

" Rule number twenty three." He said and helped me up." Never take your eyes off your opponent, which means watch everything they do. Got it."

" Got it coach." I said and got ready. He did the same things he did before and tried to make me fall again, but I jumped over it and punched the bag.

" Daniella, Steve, I need you up here fast." I heard Tony say on the speakers.

I gathered my stuff and took the elevator with Steve to the twelfth floor. When we got there, we saw Tony and Pepper at the TV with Bruce and Natasha. I looked on the TV to see breaking news.

" Good morning today terrorist attacks have been set in for the team we know best, The Avengers. A news letter was sent to Tony Stark saying they were ready to attack Tony's twenty one year old daughter, Daniella Stark, who we recently just met last month, and Tony's former team. The Shield agency is under investigation to find out who and what had caused this."

" What are we gonna do about this? They're threatening you guys." I said and Tony looked shocked at me .

" You're kidding right. They're after you too Daniella."

" We need to worry about you guys more. Without you guys this world goes down. Can't you run a background check on the person that send you the video?" I asked and Tony looked pissed off when I said that.

" I been trying. It looks like there are a group. Many of them." Bruce said looking up at me for a moment.

" What's the plan Stark? Dani's under a threat."

" I'm staying with you guys. Steve has been training me so I can defend myself." I said, but Natasha shook her head looking to Steve.

" You're vulnerable now Daniella. I don't think a training will help." She said and I rolled my eyes.

" Maybe Dani has a point. If I train her harder she can be as strong as Natasha." Steve said and I started to listen to them.

" Go take her to the gym and train her a bit more." Pepper said to him rubbing Tony's back.

" You heard that best friend. Let's get started."

" No, I just got to sit down." I groaned watching Pretty Little Liars. Steve laughed and picked me and over his shoulders." Really ? What if they revel A ?! "

" It would be a miracle if they did." Natasha commented drinking her coffee. Steve hit the fifth floor and the elevator went down slowly.

" You scared ?"

I looked over to him shaking my head." No, I'm worried about you guys."

" Girl being threaten by terrorist. Gets worried about Avengers. Makes Sense." He said and I laughed seeing how stupid it actually does sound.

" It's like I said before." I said while we entered the gym. I stopped and turned over to him." I'm just a girl. I'm not a god or a man made of iron. Losing me has no effect on the world. Losing one of you is the true affect and you can't say I'm wrong."

" I need you to punch the punching bags for the next fifteen minutes." Steve said ignoring what I said. By his face, I could tell it some how I made him upset.

" And what? Die?"

" I know you want to prove to Tony you can do it, so less chatting more punching." He said handing me my boxing gloves.

I placed the gloves and started punching. For fifteen minutes I did that horrid exercise. I went in the ring and boxed Steve for a bit afterwards. Steve taught me some karate and even how to put a person to sleep. I had to lift weights with some major help from Steve, since I was tiny. Sometimes I think Steve forgets I'm not a super soldier like him. I looked at the time and saw it was nine o'clock at night.

" I hate you." I said laying on the ring floor panting while I took my boxing gloves off. Steve laided down next to me and laughed.

"You need to build those muscles. Tony is gonna be proud of you." Hesaid looking at me.

I looked at him and rolled my eyes." Come on. Hopefully Thor didn't eat all the dinner." I said and he laughed agreeing.

I got up, but almost fell. Luckily, Steve caught me, but my face turned red. I can't believe I almost fell in front of him.

" Woah, you okay ?"

" A little dizzy." I said and walked with him to the elevator.

I hit the twelfth floor and felt the heat leave my body. The elevator opened and we walked out to see everyone eating a salad.

" Really ? Couldn't we have pizza." I said and Tony laughed eating his.

" Pepper thought since you were working out she should make something healthy."

" Pepper." I fake wined and she laughed.

" I thought it would help."

" Thank you it will." I said and sat at the bar since the table and couch were taken already.

" How was work out ?" I heard Clint say and looked over seeing him sit next to me.

" Just getting stronger."

" Steve told me you know archery so tomorrow is when we go to the sixth floor. That's the archery station." Clint said and I smile turning more to him.

" You'll help me ?"

" Of course. You're Daniella Stark." He said and I laughed a smile .

" Thanks Clint." I said and he walked away.

I finished my salad and walked to my room taking a quick shower. I then went in my cozy black sweatpants and a gray tee shirt putting my hair in a messy bun soon falling asleep.