|| Tony's Little Secret||

Third-person pov

It was empty in the Avenger's facility. Tony was gone so he can work something out with the accords. Daniella, Steve, Sam, and Bonnie were in London for Peggy's Funeral, and Kelly, Natasha, and Mason were in Vienna to discuss the accords to the panel of countries. That was at least what John thought.

The only people left were Vision and Wanda. John wasn't much close to Wanda, but he did indeed talk to Vision a lot. For an android, he was pretty cool and almost human-like. John would talk to Wanda more, but he felt like that was kind of cheating on Kelly.

He knew it's only talking, but he respected his wife and chose to keep conversations low with women other than her and Daniella. He felt as though it's not like his wife is in Vienna saying some man is hot. He trusted her, and he hoped she trust him, but after their little disagreement, he thinks it lessens.

John tried talking to Kelly about the Accords and how uncivilized she was to Daniella, but she never listened. John's Ipad went off, and he abandoned the book he was reading to see his favorite contact appear for face time. He smiled and swiped to accept.

" Hi, Girls! " John said happily, seeing both his girls on camera with big smiles.

" Hi, dada, " Lily babbled while Lucy laughed.

" Hey, dad. How is it at work ?" Lucy asked.

John thought for a minute, hearing the empty building around him. In a month, it had changed so much, and now they all couldn't even stand to be near one another.

" Complicated." He admitted." Are you having fun in Ohio with your aunt's?"

" Yes, they are. Hey John." Ava said, popping into the face time with a smile.

" Hey, Ava."

" How's Kelly doing ?" Ava asked, and John placed a fake smile on for the girls.

" Great." He lied." She's in Vienna right now talking with some people."

" Is that why Kelly's not picking up ?" Faye asked, coming from behind the girls.

" What you mean ?" He asked, confused about what they were saying.

" We have been trying to call mommy all day, but she hasn't picked up once," Lucy answered, looking oddly." Is everything okay?"

John nodded his head," Maybe she's busy. I have to go help Steve with something. Love you guys."

" Love you!"

" I love you, daddy! " Lily cooed, and he smiled, hanging up, but it dropped once he grabbed my phone, calling Kelly's number as soon as he could.

" Hi, you reached Kelly Grimes's phone-"

" Hi, you reached Kelly Grimes-"

" Hi, you reached Kel-"

" Hi-"

John hung up and bit his lip, hoping she was okay. John didn't support the Accords, but he should of went for protection. Quickly, he left his room to walk in on Vision cooking, which made him look confused.

" Vision, are you cooking ?" John asked, and the android looked over at him.

" Oh yes, I heard cooking an excellent meal can help a person with sad or grieving." Vision said, causing John to smile, knowing he was doing it for Wanda.

"Vision, is there anything on Vienna? My wife hasn't called me, and now that I think about it, weren't Daniella and Steve suppose to be back with Sam and Bonnie by now ?" John said as Vision looked up.