|| S.H.I.E.L.D's Help ||

Daniella's pov

I was sitting on the couch eating pad thai with Steve, while watching Dumb and Dumber. Steve and I loved the movie since it was just so funny. I couldn't help, but noticed Steve's arm around me pulling me to him. I don't even think Steve noticed he was doing it. I just forgot about it and continued to watch the movie. I snuggled into Steve's chest and heard his heart quicken. What was that about ? I closed my eyes till the elevator doors dinged. Fury was there with Maria and Nat behind him.

" Director Fury." I said and walked over to him with Steve.

" No longer Director Miss. Stark."

" Daniella, we need you to come with us." Maria said with a small smile.

" For what ?" Steve said and put me behind him, but I rolled my eyes coming out from behind him.

Natasha also rolled her eyes." Since you have powers we need to keep you at S.H.I.E.L.D so we can train you harder and learn to control your powers."

" And how do I know your not trying to unlock her powers ?" Steve asked causing Nat to glare at him.

" Steve-"

" You really think I would do that to her ?" Nat asked with anger laced in her voice. I placed my hand up standing between them.

" I know you wouldn't he's just...Steve."

" I talked to your father and he said it's okay, just as long he sees you once a week."

I nodded." I'm up for it. Let me just get my stuff." I said and walked to room hearing footsteps behind me and knew it was Steve. I don't know why when hearing him behind me a smile played on my lips.

" Dani, don't go. If I don't see you for a month then I can't protect you." He said and I kissed his cheek since it was the only thing that calm him down. He did and looked into my eyes.

" Steve, I'll be fine. Think about it. If there's a chance I can control it and not end up killing myself, I have to take it. It's not only protecting myself, but more importantly you guys. Trust me, I don't want to leave you, but if it means saving all of you, I have to" I said and he nod. I smiled and went to pack my stuff up to last a really long time. I walked back up and smiled to everyone.

" Ready ?" Fury asked and I nod hugging Steve one last time.

" Stay safe."

" Only if you are." I said and the elevator doors shut.

Two weeks later

" Twenty one. Twenty two. Twenty three." I kept doing push ups till I hit thirty.

For the past two weeks, I been training very hard. I never sweated this much before I think in my life. Not even in my little rampage about getting kidnapped. It wasn't that Steve was a bad couch it was just Fury wanting me to be my strongest. I missed Steve already, but had to push that out the way as protecting the ones I love was important.

" Twenty eight. Twenty nine. Thirty."

Natasha clapped." I can't believe that over these two weeks you are so fit."

" Thanks."

" Your father is about to land to see you." She said and I grabbed my coat walking in the halls.

I was in the Helecarrier, which was actually in the January sky right now. Since it was the middle of January, it tends to get cold up in here. Since, I was high in the sky, Dad would get in his suit and fly up here by himself since he was the only one allowed to. I can picture Steve cursing in his head.