|| Titan ||

Third person pov

Everyone got into position knowing Thanos was coming. Strange had a feeling. It didn't take more then two minutes before a blue portal had appeared and out came the man himself. He looked around the land seeing nothing, but annihilation. What was once a beautiful place had been taken away. 

"Oh, yeah." Strange said sitting on some ruins. Thanos tilted his head looking over to the wizard." You're much more of a Thanos."

" I take it the Maw is dead. This day extracts a heavy toll. Still, he accomplished his mission."

" You may regret that. He brought you face-to-face with the Master of the Mystic Arts." Strange said while Rebecca looked over the edge with Peter seeing  the man himself. She grew chills and hoped he hadn't done anything to earth. 

" And where do you think he brought you ?"

Strange laughed." Let me guess. Your home ?"

" We should do something." 

" Stick to the plan, Peter." Rebecca said looking over to the young boy." I know you're nervous-"

" I'm not nervous. I just have a bad feeling about this." Peter admitted and Rebecca felt it also. She was scared about what would happen. Scared how it could effect everyone she loved.

" It was. And it was beautiful." Thanos said before showing what the land once looked like. Rebecca and Peter looked around seeing how nice the place once was. How happy the people once were." Titan was like most planets. Too many mouths, not enough to go around. And when we faced extinction, I offered a solution."

" Genocide." Strange answered straight away.

" But random, dispassionate, fair to rich and poor alike. They called me a madman. And what I predicted came to pass."

" Congratulations, you're a prophet."

" I'm a survivor." Thanos corrected, but Rebecca shook her head knowing he was anything, but that.

" Who wants to murder trillions."

" With all six stones, I could simply snap my fingers. They would all cease to exist. I call that mercy."

" And then what ? 

" I'd finally rest... and watch the sun rise on a grateful universe." Thanos explained, but Rebecca huffed hating the idea. He would rest, but what about everyone else ?" The hardest choices require the strongest wills."

"I think you'll find our will equal to yours."

" Our ?" Thanos asked when a big piece of debris fell right on top of him.

" Piece of cake, Quill."

" Yeah, if your goal was to piss him off." Quill answered when the debris broke apart showing a very angry Thanos.

" Peter, come on !" Rebecca yelled flying down and burning around Thanos's feet while Peter got his face. Everyone started jumping Thanos with Drax slashing his legs and Strange roping his arms. Quill jumped on Strange's power shooting Thanos multiple times while Rebecca threw multiple fireballs." Quill do it !"

Quill flipped behind Thanos placing a bomb on his back before laughing and sticking his middle finger up." Boom !"

Rebecca nodded before seeing Strange's cloak wrap around the glove and Peter hop from one portal to the next.

" Magic. More magic. Magic with a kick. Magic with a..."

" Insect !"

" Peter no !" Rebecca yelled flying full speed at Thanos and setting the objects around him on fire. Tony flew back also throwing explosives, but Thanos use her own power against her and sent her flying with Tony. They both landed on the ground with a groan.