|| If I Stay ||

Daniella's pov

" Oh my god ! She's losing too much blood !"

" Banner ! Do something !"

" I am ! I'm trying my best ! Three ! Two ! One ! Clear !"

I heard and opened my eyes to see and empty room. I got up to see me wearing my clothes from home. I rubbed my eyes and moved my toes. The room was empty completely. In fact, it wasn't a room. It was the lab.

" Is anyone here ?" I asked and heard nothing, but the echo voice. I walked out the door to see Natasha crying while Clint comforted her.

" Nat ! What's wrong ?!" I asked running over to her, but she didn't answer. I looked over to Clint worried." Clint, what's wrong with Nat ?!"

He didn't answer. He just kept comforting Natasha and holding back some tears." Clint answer me ! Natasha !"

" Natasha !" I heard and looked up to see Dad and Steve walk in blood and dirty.

" Oh my god."

" How is she ?"

" Who's she ?" I asked, but none of them looked at me.

" She's not looking to good. Banner lost her three times while on the quinjet."

" Lost who ? What's going on ?"

" Where's Banner now ?"

" He's in the lab. He's...he's bringing her back." Thor answered.

I groaned since none of them were answering me and went to the lab doors to see what was happening. I walked in looking to Banner.

" Bruce, what's going on ? No one is talking to me and-" I stopped.

I stopped at what I saw. I saw myself, bloody as ever on a hospital bed while Bruce did surgery on me. He was nervous, but his hands worked like magic trying to stop the bleeding. The heart monitor going crazy and I was sure Bruce's anxiety was through the roof.

" Come on, Daniella ! Stay with me ! Stay with me, Ella !"

" I'm dead." I said looking at myself. I was so pale and I looked lifeless with tubes around my neck helping me breath.

" Your not dead." I heard and turned to see her." You just in the mist."

" Mommy." I cried and she nodded.

" Welcome to the other side." She said.

I ran up to her and hugged her to death. A least she felt real. She smelled the same. Miracle perfume and coconut scent shampoo in her hair.

" Mom what's going on ? I don't remember anything. All I remember was being stabbed by Nero and saving Steve."

" Nero was messing with your heart and head. He turned you evil and when he didn't need you, he had you fight Steve. In order to get you back, Steve had to stab your necklace, which in the process stabbed you. He didn't want to, but he had to get you back."

" What ? Is that why he's bloody ? I did that to him ?!"

"Honey, it really wasn't you who did it. You see your dead mother and you yell at her." She laughed, but I released her for a minute

" Oh, I have every reason to. Why have you kept so many secrets from me ? Dad ? My Powers ? Our distant cousins ? Hydra ? S.H.I.E.L.D ?"

" I wanted you to have a normal life. Not the life I had. My life I had to fight to survive, which is what I see you doing now ever since I died." She said and I nodded