|| Coulson ||

Daniella's pov

" Mason !" I yelled and saw we were in the Afterlife. I looked around to see Mason and Lincoln weren't with us, but back with Hydra. This couldn't be happening." No."

" Where's my wife ?!" Cal yelled causing me to look over at him. Skye looked nervous seeing how angry her father was and the Inhumans confused. I heard foot steps and saw Jaiying showed up. " There she is. My wife."

She looked nervous also like Cal could do anything to her." Cal-"

" No! You took Daisy from me- "

" That doesn't matter. Lincoln and Mason are gone." Skye said and I nod trying my best to keep calm. Everyone around us was shocked and started there little whispers.

" Gordon." I called and he nod leaving.

" I can't believe that out of all people, you, would take me from Daisy ! Our Daughter !" He yelled and everyone around us gasped. Jaiying yet again looked nervous as the Inhumans whispered more.

I couldn't handle the talking and looked to Skye already walking away." I'm going back to find Mason."

" You can't Gordon is there and he will get Mason back." Jaiying said, but I shook my head.

" I'm going. Final words."

" No." Jaiying said and I glared at her deeply. My fist were curled and I was trying so hard to not use my powers on her.

" I'm going after my brother whether you like it or not, Jaiying." I said and saw the shock on her face.

" Miranda's daughter."

I smirk making my eyes gold." Shocked ?"

Gordon was back with a dent on his head and it gushing out blood. He seemed to not be himself swaying back and forth in pain. I ran up to him with everyone else seeing he collapsed on the floor gasping for air.

" It was Hydra. They took Mason and Lincoln."

" No." I said and Skye shivered from the idea.

" Lincoln and Mason-" Jaiying said, but I cut her off.

" Let me guess, they'll be fine. Well there not so if your going to stop me then break my arm. I'm going to look for them." I said and with that left.

I was in my room packing a bag to go home. I had to lease try to get out this place and save them. For heaven's sake, he was my brother and I was not going to have him die. Hydra done horrible stuff to me and I can't have that happen to Mason. I promised Mason to never let that happen and now it was my job to keep that. I don't care if they break my arm, I'll find him. Even if I die while doing it. Someone walked in, but I didn't turn around. I knew whoever it was, might stop me and I wasn't going to let that.

" No matter what you say I'm going after my brother."

" I know, I'm going for Lincoln." Skye said and I turned to her smiling devilish at her.

" Wouldn't Jaiying be upset ?" I asked smirking towards my older cousin and she shrugged.

" I don't care. Hydra's bad news from everything I been through. One of there's shot me in the stomach twice."

I laughed zipping my backpack up." Same, but once and more deeper. They kidnapped me because they wanted Steve. When Hawkeye tried to save me the guy tried to kill him. Jumped right in front of him as the bullet flew."

" That's so sweet of you. Actually very brave." She said and I smiled as we left the room and snuck around the hallways.

" Mason said I can bend my power. I can at least try to leave this place by teleporting, but I need a picture of where."