|| 2012||

Serenity's Pov

When I opened my eyes, I was surrounded by flying objects and smoke. The Chitauri Invasion. I curled my fist anxious seeing Dad, Grandpa, Uncle Bruce, Uncle Mason, Aunt Bonnie, and Scott turn into their usual suits. I looked down to my own seeing Mom's suit on my body once the quantum suit disappeared.

" All right, we all have our assignments. Two stones uptown, one stone, down. Stay low. Keep an eye on the clock." Dad instructed when they heard the sound of the Hulk roared behind us. He quickly pulled me towards him as we watched the original Hulk come into view and slam a car against a alien three times before stomping on it and roaring loudly. Uncle Bruce covered his face embarrassed while Dad shrugged his shoulders." Maybe smash a few things along way."

" I think it's gratuitous, but whatever." Uncle Bruce groaned before erupting in low, fake growls. He moved to a car barely causing a dent and growling some more.

" I'll fly up with Serenity and Scott. You take the elevator." Grandpa instructed hitting his shoulder to create a suit. Scott shrunk down before I placed him in my pocket and held onto Grandpa.

Dad stared at us with the same weary eyes I knew all too well." Be careful with her."

" Yeah. Like I'm going to drop my granddaughter." Grandpa laughed before we flew up into the sky. I gasped at the sight and held on for dear life seeing us hanging on the side of the Empire State Building.

" Better hustle, Cap." Grandpa warned." Things look like they're just about wrapped up here."

" Got it. I'm approaching the elevator now."

Grandpa nodded holding me tightly again before taking off towards the building." You know, we need a better name then Grandpa. Making me feel old."

" How about Papa ?" I suggested.

" Papa. It is." He laughed before we landed inside Stark Tower. I quickly walked in through a glass window seeing from behind a wall, The Avengers lock up Loki.

Everyone looked so young. Aunt Nat's hair was short and the solid color of red. Papa had dark brown hair without a sign of grey at all. Uncle Thor had shorter long hair and much more fit then he was now, but what surprised me was Dad. He had clean cut hair that made him almost look like a goodie-two shoes.

" If it's all the same to you...I'll have that drink now." Loki suggested

" Alright. Get him on his feet. We can all stand around posing a storm later." Past Papa instructed walking over to the bar before turning to the team with his famous smirk." By the way, feel free to clean up."

" Mr. Rogers, I almost forgot that that suit did nothing for your ass." Papa remarked.

" No one asked you to look, Tony."

Papa huffed." Ridiculous."

" I think you look great, Cap. As far as I'm concerned, that's America's ass." Scott saluted on my shoulder.

" You okay there, Rogers ?" Aunt Nat asked walking over to the bar where Dad seemed to be thinking.

" Yeah, just thinking about this civilian."

" What happened ?"

Dad smiled a bit before frowning and turning to Aunt Nat." She was beautiful. Blue hair. Brown eyes.
It shocked me a bit."

" Dad, who are you taking about ?" I questioned.

" Your mother." He answered making me feel the sorrow once again." I ran into her during the invasion. It was less then maybe ten seconds, but the minute we met eyes, she took my breath away."