|| Scars And Bruises ||

Daniella's pov
October 27th

I was sitting in a chair next to Mason's bed and watched as he slept. He looked so much like Dad, but also like mom. It's been three days since the kidnapping. I haven't slept cause I was to worried for him. I held his hand and ran my fingers over his knuckles. Jemma took care of him mostly and said he was a great shape for everything he went through.

He then stirred in his sleep and woke up with gold eyes. I looked amazed at them as it soon turned to brown and he looked at me groggy.

" Hey." I said squeezing his hand tighter and smiled.

" Hey." He said and I smiled hugging him closely to me.

" Never save my ass again." I said almost tearful and he laughed.

" You're my sister. I always will." He said and I smiled looking down at his hand.

" You being my brother is new." I said looking up at him with a serious expression.

" Yeah, never thought they'll be another me." He said and I laughed.

" Wonder what Dad would think." I laughed and he looked over at me serious." Nothing bad. It's just...He thought he had one and now he has two. That's amazing!" I almost yelled and he laughed looking at me.

" Someone's happy." he said and I smiled rolling my eyes.

" I thought I was alone, but I'm not. I have a sibling that is like me. Has powers. Inhuman." I said and he nodded.

" I just never want to use it around you except maybe telekinesis." He said and I arched a brow.

" Why? Mason, I'm your sister. You can tell me anything you know?" I said and he slowly nodded.

" I know. I just don't trust myself. I could hurt you."

" You should. I trust you with my life." I said and he rolled his eyes.

" You have too much trust in me then. I can't protect people." He said and looked at me.

" Doesn't matter. I'll have your back through anything." I said with a smile.

" It should matter." He said as the lights flickered." Lincoln."

" He must of woke up." I said and he winced getting up.

" Here." I said and used my telekinesis to move the pills and water to me.

I handed one pill to him and the glass of water, but the minute he was about to put it in his mouth he looked at the Shield Logo behind me.

" Daniella , what are we doing here ?" He asked and I looked back at him confused.

" They're our friends." I defended, but he shook my head .

" They'll kill us." He said and I shook my head.

" They're our friends. Always. I'm a Shield agent too ."

" Oh, the same friend that stuck you on a plane and called you a monster." He snapped back and I looked away." Sorry."

" Dad put me on that plane. For safety. Now I think the safety was for everyone else." I said getting up and left. I saw Skye and forced a smile towards her." Hey."

"Hey, we need to talk with Coulson and May okay?" She said and I nod dedas she led the way. We then walked in and saw May and Coulson talking then looked at us and smiled .

" What do you need ?" I asked politely and Coulson stood up.

" Raina and a teleporter guy came to our base, do you know why ?" He said and we shook our heads.