|| Iron man 3 P4: This is it ||

Daniella's pov

I closed my eyes for a while hoping to fall asleep and not be here, but I knew it wasn't a dream. I wish I was home in my New York bed and woke up going to the kitchen to see Steve, Bruce, Thor, Dad, Pepper, Natasha, and Clint there smiling and having a great time. I wish I could hug Steve and he will tell me everything will be okay.

I wish I was shopping with Natasha trying to find a perfect dress or just buy outfits. I wish I was with Clint in the archery room learning knew tricks and laughing everytime Clint chased me with an arrow. What came close was I wish I was home with my father as we laughed and watched TV shows, but I was here with no father, no friends, no happiness. I was alone.

" D-Daniella." I heard and opened my eyes to see Pepper in pain, but awake. Tears started to spill from my eye seeing her like this and that I couldn't do anything to help.

" Pepper. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."

" Don't be. I need you to get out of here Daniella." She said and I laughed a bit from her statement and shook my head.

" I'm strapped to the wall." I said and she shook her head. Her hand turned a bright orange and she touched the strap that held me down. It began to melt breaking the screws and metal." Pepper I'm not leaving you."

" You have to. Find someone and save me and you. Promise." She said and I stared at her then nodded determined to.

" Promise." I said and the strap came off, making me fall to the ground. I hissed a bit with the pressure on my wrist since it had not gone away.

" Hey !" I heard and saw two guards come at me.

I kicked the first one in the face and flipped over them and kicked them from the back, while I punching the other in there manhood and twisting there neck. Then from the last one, I used the sleeping thing Steve taught me.

" Please have a gun." I said and looked at the second guards waist band to see one. It was fully loaded." Yay!"

" Daniella get out of here." Pepper said and I nod running into the halls.

There were gunshots outside and people yelling orders. Who would attack this place ? I got outside and saw Killian's men look at me. I shot at them and punched them in the nose, but they glowed orange and their nose went back to normal.

" Oh shit." I said and aimed it at their hearts seeing now they were dead.

Tony's pov

" You know what ?" I said and pointed to the sky to see the faint blue light. Rhodes looked at me before looking to the sky and bit confused.

" Is that ? Are those ?" He said and I nod as all of my suits popped up arm and ready.

" Merry Christmas Buddy." I said and he laughed. As the suits lined around the place pointing out the bad guys." Jarvis , attack."

" Yes sir." Jarvis said and the suits started attacking. I then looked at Rhodes who smiled .

" You get the President I'll get Pepper and Daniella." I said he and nodded.

I ran the opposite direction noticing a room in the middle of this big warehouse. Knowing Killian, he had to have them up there. Two people jumped in front of me with smirks on there faces.

" Hi ." I said as they swung on me and I fell back. I punched then ending up them punching me harder. I got up wiping blood off my nose.

" I'm not scared.'" I said and he was about to punch me again when a gunshot ringed out.