Christmas part Two

Third Person pov

Daniella and Steve both got out the car and went to the trunk getting the presents they brought for the Family of four . Snow fell around them making the moment perfect . Steve smiled to Daniella seeing her eagerness to get inside.

" Okay that's it . All of it ." Daniella said with a smiled and Steve nod , closing the trunk and following her to the front Of the house . The door Instantly opened revealing Lucy with a smile .

" Aunt Daniella ! Uncle Steve !" She yelled running to them .

" Hi Pumpkin ! Merry Christmas ." Daniella said hugging her niece .

" Merry Christmas guys !! " She squealed and they were inside . Kelly looked up from the kitchen and saw them.

" Hey ! You made it , I thought the storm was going to beat you too it ." Kelly said and Daniella smiled hugging her .

" Nope , We made it in time ." Steve said and hugged Kelly .

" Hey look at the lovers ." They heard and turned to see John holding baby Lily .

" Awe there's my sweet pea ." Daniella said and picked Lily up . Lily smiled seeing Daniella and curled closer to her .

" Wow , It's only been 7 months since we seen you . You got so big ." Steve said and Lily threw raspberries at him , but laughed grabbing Steve's hand .

" Nice to see you John ." Daniella said and John smiled .

" You too , Hey Steve want to watch the game ?" John asked and Steve nod .

" Yeah who's playing ?" Steve said as the two voices started to decrease to the game room.

" Awe , look how big you got . You and your sister ." Daniella said and Lucy smiled .

" Thanks Auntie ." She said and Lucy continued to draw .

" Oh Daniella ! We need to talk about my wedding plans !" Kelly squealed and Daniella smiled .

" Yes ! Give me the details." Daniella said balancing Lily on her hip.

" Okay so here's the dress picture ." Kelly said and showed Daniella a beautiful dress .

" Oh wow ! Kelly this is beautiful ." She said .

" Okay now that what I was thinking , but look at this one ." Kelly said showing a different one .

" I like the first one . It looks mean't for you ." Daniella said and Kelly nod .

" I was thinking that !! Now I need you a week before the wedding to get fitted for your bridesmaid dress ." Kelly said and Daniella looked shocked .

" I'm a bridesmaid ?" She said and Kelly smiled .

" Maid of Honor" ,

" Aw Kelly I'm honored ." Daniella said , but Kelly grabbed her hand .

" OMG ! You scared me . I thought that was an engagement ring ! " Kelly said and Daniella laughed .

" Nope , It's a promise ring ." Daniella laughed and so did Kelly .

" I wouldn't be surprise if it was ."

" What you mean ?" Daniella asked and Kelly smiled .

" If he Propose to you I wouldn't be shocked . Hell the man looks like he wants to bow chicka wow wow with you , but respects you ." Kelly said and Daniella burst out laughing .

" Oh my god Kelly ! " She said and Kelly laughed .

" So your telling me you don't want to ?" Kelly said giving Daniella a ' really ' face .