|| Not Everyone Likes A Reunion ||

Third person pov

The minute the quinjet landed, Daniella stared out the window shocked. She hasn't been back in four years and seeing the place almost brought tears to her eyes. She misses this place and a small part of her was happy to be back, but she knew some people were not. She turned to John seeing him look up to the ceiling of the quinjet a bit like he was praying.

" John." She called out seeing he opened his eyes and looked at her." Are you going to be okay ?"

" I have to be. I wanna see my girls."

" Okay." Daniella said when the back to the quinjet opened and they all walked out. Inside the facility was Kelly, Ava, Mason, and Rhodes looking to secretary Ross. Mason had just found out what happened and how Bonnie got caught in the middle of it.

" Still no word from Vision ?"

" Satellite lost him somewhere over Reckner-"

" On a stolen quinjet with seven of the most wanted criminals." Secretary Ross said making Mason glare at the man deeply.

" There only criminals because you made them."

" God, Stark. Your talent for horseshit must run in the family."

" Mason, has a point." Kelly said stepping forward and standing next to Mason." The accords is the reason why vision left. Why they all left in the first place."

" I remember your signature on those documents, Mrs. Grimes."

" That's right. I did sign it, but I lost my husband in the process. We all lost someone or something and I'm not losing anymore people."

" You're having second thoughts ?"

" No. Not anymore." Mason said when the sound of doors being unlocked was heard. Much to his surprise, Daniella and Steve came through the door staring to see everyone staring back at them. Behind them was John and Bonnie, then Natasha, Vision, Wanda, and Sam. Kelly couldn't hide the smile from seeing her friends and husband.

" Mister Secretary." Steve said making them all stop. Ross did not say anything only walked closer to Natasha while staring at Steve and Daniella closely.

" You got some nerve. I'll give you that."

" You're gonna need some of that right now." Daniella said looking to her brother. He couldn't hide the smile either or the happiness it cost him

" The world's on fire. You think all is forgiven ?"

" I'm not looking for forgiveness and I'm way pass asking for permission. Earth just lost your best defender." Steve said making Daniella look back to Mason for answers." So we're here to fight. If you wanna stand in our way, we'll fight you too."

" Arrest them." Ross said making Rhodes nod.

" All over it." Rhodes said swiping Ross away till he disappeared. Everyone looked to Rhodes seeing the smirk on his face." As the court marshall, it's great to see you Cap."

" You too Rhodes."

" Last time, I seen you." Rhodes said looking to Daniella, who was smiling." You had a baby bump. Is the little one okay ?"

" Yeah, she is doing fine."

" Oh my god, it was a girl ?" Ava said walking over and hugging Daniella tightly.