Who is Zemo ?

Third person pov

Once in Siberia , Steve carefully landed the plane in the snowy mountains. By now ,Daniella was wide away with more energy and looked around the quinjet for anything they might need . Bucky pulled a cabinet and got a gun out also thinking just in case . Everyone was set . Steve had his Shield , Bucky had his gun , and Daniella had herself. As the back doors open , Bucky and Steve stood there while Daniella checked to make sure all systems were down.

" You remember that time we had to ride back from Rock away beach in the back of that freezer truck ?"

" Was that the time you used our train money to by a hot dog ?"

" You blew three bucks trying to win that stuffed bear for a red head ." Steve laughed as Daniella watched from far with a smile. Bucky smiled also and rolled his eyes looking back to the windy air.

" What was her name , again ?"

" Dolores . You called her Dot." Steve said as Bucky smiled looking over at him.

" She's gotta be hundred years old right now."

" So are we , pal." Steve said and put his arm on Bucky's shoulder . Both shared a brotherly love for each other as they remembered times of forties . Daniella walked over to the two with her sweater still on .

" Okay ready ?" She asked as Steve shook his head quickly towards her .

" You're not going out there ."

" Yes I am ."

" Danny-"

" Don't Danny me . If I and the baby can get through everything that has happened since the accords , then we can handle this , Steve . I'm not leaving you defenseless . I can help." Daniella said as Steve looked over at Bucky for help or any advice to stop her from leaving the quinjet.

" She's your baby mama." Bucky said walking outside as Daniella looked at Steve.

" Fine , but you stay by me at all times . I'm serious this time , Danny. " Steve said as she nod walking outside . The wind howled loudly in their ears as Daniella put her hoodie up.

" He can't have been here more than a few hours ." Steve said as they all saw the door to the Hydra base opened widely for a person to get in and out.

" Long enough to wake them up." Bucky said as the three walked cautiously . In the elevator , it was silence as they didn't know what to except . Daniella was stuck to Steve's side the whole time due to her now being scared with every creak and sound .Steve and Bucky just stared at each other knowing they needed to protect each other with whatever was going to happen. Once the elevator doors opened , Daniella took her sweater and ditched it next to the elevator's doors no longer needing it .

Bucky went in front aiming his gun while Daniella and Steve stood more to the back making sure no one was hiding. Every ally was checked , every hole was checked , every place needed to be . Daniella went up the stairs followed by Bucky and Steve when the doors to the elevator began to open . The three all turned very quickly as they got whatever weapon they own ready.

" You ready ?" Steve asked as both Bucky and Daniella nodded.

" Yeah ." They said as the doors revealed Tony and Mason. Daniella's heart dropped as she wanted to see them lastly after everything that happened today , including Mason. Tony put his helmet away and looked around the place along with Mason .

" You seem a little defensive ." Tony said as Steve crept forward.

" It's been a long day. "

" At ease , Solider . I'm not currently after you." Tony said looking up at Bucky who held his gun up protecting Daniella , but even with Tony's words , Bucky didn't.