Under control

Daniella's pov

I walked into the kitchen seeing the sight of Steve making pancakes for Lucy and John . I smiled and ruffed Lucy's hair .

" Good morning." I said and Steve turned . I kissed him and he smiled while handing me a pancake .

" Morning beautiful."

" Morning Aunt Daniella ."

" Morning Daniella ." John said and i smiled at him .

" How was your sleep ?" I asked and he laughed .

" Besides Kelly kicking and asking for lots of food , it was great." He laughed and so did I .

" Hey I heard my name ." Kelly said walking in the room . I laughed and hugged her .

" Morning Kelly and little kelly ." I said and she laughed.

" It's little Grimes , Daniella." John said and I smiled .

" Do you know if it's a boy or Girl?"

" No , since I was young having Lucy , i had to know her gender , so with this one I want it to be a surprise." Kelly said and I nod .

" Nice , I'll try that for my first child." I said and saw oddly Steve Blush.

" Freakin always playing . Never understands." I heard and turned to see an annoyed Bruce .

" Hey Bruce you okay ?" I said and he rolled his eyes at me .

" Leave me alone Stark." He said and stomped out .

" That's not good ." Steve said and handed Kelly a pancake .

" Wonder what's up ?" I said and saw Mason walk in .

" Hey Mason , what's up with Banner ?" I said and he walked over .

" Dad's annoying Banner with questions about Natasha ." He said and I rolled my eyes .

" Mason keep an eye on the two of them please ." I said and he nod .

" Yes , Captain Daniella ."

" Wait who's this ? I'm sorry I never asked last night ." Kelly said and it hit me she didn't know Mason.

" Oh I'm so sorry . Mason this is Kelly and her daughter Lucy with her boyfriend John , guys this is my twin brother Mason." I said and she looked shocked .

" Hi !! I didn't know you had a twin !!" She said and I laughed

" Neither did I ."

" It's nice to meet you ." Mason said shaking Kelly and John's hand .

" Can I call you Uncle Mason ?" Lucy said and Mason smiled .

" Sure kid ." He said and walked to the elevator .

" Keep an eye for me Mason." I yelled and he nodded. Once the elevator closed , I turned to Kelly , who had a bright smile .

" Your brother's nice." She said and I smiled .

" Thanks , but tell him that ." I said and she laughed . We then ate are pancakes very hungry and tired.

" Stop kicking me ." Kelly said looking at her stomach. I then burst out laughing , which made her laugh too .

" What ? It hurts ." She laughed and I smiled .

" Only you Kelly."

" Babe , I'll be in the gym ." Steve said kissing the top of my head .