|| In hiding ||

Steve's pov

We got to the front of the tower to see the door broke down and Dani was no where to be seen.

" She's out there alone."

" We need to find her before she does something and turns evil." Bruce said and I glare at Tony.

" Why did you have to yell at her !?"

Natasha grabbed my arm" Steve-

" She's twenty two years old she can take care of herself." I yelled before looking over to Bruce." How did she get out the Elevator if it's stuck on the fourth floor ?"

" Teleportation. It looks like she's a quick learner."

" Should we contact Fury ?" Thor said and I shook my head.

" Not until it's been twenty four hours." I said and he nodded.

" How can Daniella master most of her powers that quickly ?" Nat ask and we all looked at Bruce.

" Because I taught her if there was ever time when she unlock how to use it."

" Okay Thor and Tony will fly in the skies looking everywhere in New York. Bruce stay here and look at all surveillance footage. Natasha and Clint can go on the top of buildings and look below and I'll run the streets of New York." I said they all nod and with that, I took of running.

Third person pov

Steve ran the streets of New York worried as hell. The one person that mattered to him more then himself was out there on the streets, either turning evil, very scared, or not controlling her powers. Nat was scared for her little sister. She knew how scared Daniella was to unlock and it finally happened. The worst was Tony, who wanted to take everything back. What he said wasn't true. He was just mad at the fact that something horrible could happen to her, but he caused her pain. He unlocked her and now people are going to be after her more then they were before. It tore a hole in his heart to know the future for Daniella.

" She's in Brooklyn ,Steve." Bruce said on the ear pierce.

Steve nodded and ran to Brooklyn, which didn't take so long. Meanwhile Daniella in a allyway hiding behind a trash can crying while it poured. She was shaking, but it wasn't from the cold. She was scared of what happened to her father.

" I didn't mean to do it." She cried when she caused a trash can to slam against the wall.

She cried harder covering her ears. Steve heard the noise and walked down the allyway soon seeing Daniella crying.

" Dani." Steve called out. She looked up scared before holding her hands out.

" Steve, stay away."

" Dani."

" Stay away !" She said before moving the trash cans to block his way and ran like hell.

Steve jumped over the trash cans running after her when she teleported to the rooftop and ran.

" Clint, Nat, she's on the roof." Steve said.

He hated treating Daniella like a fugitive, but he had to catch her to tell her everything will be alright. She looked terrified and that broke his heart even more.

" We're on it." Clint said. Natasha and him saw Daniella jumping from roof to roof." Daniella stop please !"

Daniella turned for a spilt second and tripped. Clint and Natasha went over to her, but Daniella flipped Natasha over and punched Clint square in the jaw. Daniella looked at the both of them fearful.