Is that the best you can do ?

Third Person Pov

All the Avengers made it  to the center of the power core ready for a fight . They all knew that the lives of Sokovia mattered at this point , like New York mattered before . Each used whatever skilled they possessed to knock each of Ultron's robots out . Daniella teleported inside the Church and helped Steve with two robots . Once they were destroyed , Steve looked to Daniella to see how pale she was .

" Danny , are you okay ?" He said and she nod wiping the sweat from her forehead .  Tony looked around seeing Natasha , Bruce , Mason and Bonnie missing .

" Romanoff . You and Banner better not be playing hide the zucchini . " Tony said as Natasha voice was heard through coms , the smallest smirk heard also .

" Relax , shellhead . Not all of us can fly . " She said , while inside a truck barreling down robots . She then exit the truck and stood next to Tony , seeing the rest fight robots .

" What's the drill ?"

" This is the drill ? " Tony said pointing to the power core . Everyone stopped fighting to look at the viburnum .

" if Ultron gets a hand on the core , we lose  ." Tony said as Hulk landed behind them , making everyone jump.  Behind Hulk was Ultron , slowly flying down like a god coming to earth . Everyone turned to him with a glare in there eye and fist ready for action .

" Is that the best you can do ?!?! " Thor yelled as Ultron rose his hand . Thousands of Robots then appeared behind him armed a ready . Steve looked to Thor with a tired face along with Daniella .

" You had to ask ." Steve said as Mason groaned wanting this day to be over already .

" This is the best I can do . This is exactly what I wanted . All of you against all of me . How can you possibly hope to stop me ?" Ultron said as Tony turned to Steve .

" Like the old man said ....Together ." Tony said as Hulk let out a roar signaling the battle . Ultron's robots then ran to the Avengers as they were already ready for anything . Pietro was the first to move and ran around the base tearing the robots apart , Mason quickly shifted to a wolf and clawed the robots , Bonnie used her powers to have roots sprout out and choke the robots heads off , Wanda send robots flying up , while Vision caught them and broken then from the inside out , Daniella teleported to every square inch of the place sending purple forces into them .

Daniella then heard Steve straining and turned to see a robot choking him. She then send a force sending the robot towards Hulk who crushed it instantly with his bare hands  . It was everyone at this point doing anything they can to hit the robots . More then so they were being what they were known as  . The Avengers .

Each worked together helping each other with what every weapon of power they had . Wanda and Daniella were back to back protecting each other and using there powers together to send there powers into every robots head. Ultron then flew to Vision wanting a battle , but Vision was stronger and hit Ultron with the gem . For some reason , Mason and Daniella's hands started glowing .

" What's this ?" Mason asked seeing his gold hands .

" Aim at Ultron ! It must be the gem.  " Daniella said pointing her hands as Ultron as a purple ray came out . Mason did the same , causing his gold ray to spike Ultron . Thor and Tony did the same as they watched Ultron slowly decay . They all then pulled away as they saw how badly Ultron looked .

" You know , with the benefit  of hindsight-" Ultron said , but was cut of with hulk punching him away . The group then turned to there left to see a scared group of robots . They then quickly turned away and ran leaving the city .