|| Kelly and Lucy ||

Daniella's pov

" Lucy ?" I questioned seeing the little girl in my arms. Kelly walked over quickly and hugged me, but I saw how horrified she looked at me.

" Daniella, something bad happen." Kelly said in a whisper.

I looked at her with concern, since anything at this point could of hurt her. My fear, however, was Hydra.

" Is everything okay ? Are you hurt ? Why aren't you away from here ?" I said and she bend down to Lucy's level.

" Why don't you go show Dr. Banner you new science  shirt ?" Kelly said to her and she smiled moving over to the couch and talk to Bruce, Nat, and Clint.

" What's the problem ?" I said moving away from Lucy to the kitchen with Steve and Dad to hear the latest news.

" Henry escaped prison and is after us." Kelly said and I balled up my fist.

" Since when ?" Steve asked and I smiled a bit hearing his voice after a long time. His voice was horsed and sound like he been crying.

" Last night, we were informed and when the police went to my house there was a letter on the walls that said I'm coming for you in blood."

" Who's blood ?"

" Our cat, Fiona." She said and I looked at Dad, who looked at Steve, who looked at Kelly, who looked at me.

" Henry is most likely going to come here to Stark tower next. He might want to get back at us for putting him there in the first place." Dad said and I nodded feeling the chills.

" In the mean time, we'll have Jarvis guard the place and keep you guys in the tower only." Steve said and I turned to him.

" No, I want to go for a run."

" Then I'll come with you."

" Oh now you want to be with me ?" I questioned seeing he huffed.

" Dani-"

" I can handle myself."

" Not after this and being kidnapped by Hydra." He snapped, but I glared at him.

" Kidnapped ?!" Kelly question placing her hand on her heart. I relaxed and looked at her feeling bad since she didn't know.

" It doesn't matter. I'm fine. I also can protect myself. I'm strong Rogers." I said and that's how he knew I was mad. I turned back to Kelly who looked like she was gonna cry from all the sudden news." We will protect you and Lucy. I promise. You have nothing to worry about."

" Thanks Daniella." She said and I nodded giving her a squeeze.

" For now your welcome to stay here. I'll have Jarvis mail some stuff for you and Lucy." Dad said and gave me an Ipad. I nodded and went to Lucy seeing the small girl smile to The Avengers.

" Aunt Daniella, guess what ?"

" What Pumpkin ?" I asked hiding my sadness for her the best I could.

" I lost my first tooth and I turned ten yesterday ." She said showing me her missing tooth

" That's awesome. Give me a high five and Happy Birthday my Pumpkin." I said and she did. I laughed and unlocked the Ipad." I want to buy you stuff. So tell me what you want ."

" Can I get the one that says Sassy and Classy ?"

" I think we need a blood test cause you can past for my niece." I said and heard her giggle.

" Aunt Daniella, what happened to your cheek ?" She asked causing me to freeze in place.

" I got a boo boo. Don't worry I'm fine." I said and she kissed my cheek carefully.