|| Normal Day ||

Third Person's pov

Five months later
Date: September 2nd

Steve's face landed with the mat rather harder then last time. For the past three hours, he's been sparing with Daniella and she was allowed to use her powers. At first she said no because she didn't't want to hurt him, but he said he was a super solider. Now he wish he never said that. He rubbed his jaw and got up seeing a smirking Daniella across the gym room.

He laughed and walking over and threw a punch, but Daniella used her teleportation and went behind him, kicking him in his back. Steve smiled glad Daniella could handle herself, but knew he had lots of bruises to deal with later.

" You giving up, sunshine ?"

" Smack talk ? Really ?" He asked and tripped Daniella from underneath, but she jumped over his leg and punched him in the face. He stumbled back and held his nose, groaning.

" Oh my god, did I hurt you ? I'm so sorry." She said  bending down.

Steve got her and pinned her down to floor. She looked up at him and pouted since he won, but Steve stared into her eyes wanting to kiss her, but knew she didn't like him. It had been five months and still nothing. He wanted to confess badly, but he didn't want to lose her at the same time. Daniella on the other hand was hoping he kissed her.

" Come on." Steve said getting off of her and helping her up.

She groaned and teleported to the punching bag, but end up losing balance and falling. A problem with Daniella was her teleporting. She sometimes couldn't focus and would end up somewhere else. One time she wanted to teleport to the kitchen and end up in Steve's room when he was only in sweatpants. Sure she liked the sight, but Steve blushed madly.

" Nice try."

Daniella playfully glared at him and went to the punching bag. From when they first met to now, Daniella was stronger when it came to punching. She loved to box now and had damaging punches.  Steve walked over to the punching bag and held her hips.

" Move this way so you hit harder." Steve said and saw the blush raise to Daniella's cheeks.

He quickly let go off her waist also blushing realizing what he did. She focus back and punched the bag pretty hard.

" See."

" Thanks Stevie." She said and punched it some more. The Elevator then ringed and in came Tony with a smile seeing his daughter.

" Morning Princess. How you doing with ice man ? "

" Morning Dad. Just kicked super soldiers ass."

Steve laughed at her. " Alright hot shot, I'll admit it."

" Anyway, Pepper says hi since she hasn't seen you in a while."

" While ?" Daniella laughed." I haven't seen her since the Valentine's day party and that was seven months ago."

" I know, but she says the business down there really needs her help." Tony said handing Daniella a file." You wanted a file on Skye."

" Of course. I still can't believe I have a cousin. Months ago I barely had a family." Daniella said grazing the file before looking to the guys." I should read this and take a bath. See you guys later."

Daniella walked to the elevator alone with Steve and Tony watching her soak up what she was reading and not paying attention to where she was walking.

" Dani, the wall."

" Thanks Steve." She said moving out the way and heading directly to the elevator.

When she got to her room she took a quick bath and laid on her bed reading Daisy's file. It showed how Daisy was an orphan her whole life first named Mary Sue Poots, but changed it to Skye. She was recruited by S.H.I.E.L.D for her excellent hacking skills and was trailed by Grant Ward and Malinda May. There was a knock on her door, so she looked up to see It was Steve.