CHAPTER EIGHT

JORDAN'S POV

We're close to Vegas and I can feel my blood pumping in my veins. I long to see my family and get away from this crazy idiot that kidnapped me.

Honestly I feel alone. Without seeing Tristan or anyone I actually know, it's weird. I'm also scared. I have no idea what Jason is like when he gets angry.

We pulled into the driveway of a huge house. It looked as if someone had abandoned it. The windows were dusty and the plants outside looked like they hadn't been taken care of in a long while.

Jason got out and grabbed his bags from the trunk of the car. I followed in his footsteps. Once inside, I was hit with the smell of dust.

The house was stale and still. The first few rooms we passed through we're mostly empty. I stopped when one of the rooms caught my eyes.

The door was slightly cracked as the sun shines through the window of the room.

"Don't go in there." Jason said sternly as he slammed the door close.

I nodded and followed him into a bedroom.

"This is your room. Stay in here until I come back." He ordered with a blank expression.

"Where are you going?" I asked, curious.

"None of your damn business. Now stay."

"But I wanna go." I pleaded, hoping he would give in.

I hate being stuck in one room for most of the time. I need fresh air.

"I said stay."

"Jason..." I pleaded once more.

Before I knew it, he walked over to me and pushed me down onto the bed. He held my wrists above my head onto the mattress. At this point, I was shaking, but I kind of liked it.

"I said stay here. I don't want to have to knock you out to get you to listen!" He yelled into my face.

We were inches away and I want so badly to kiss him again. I have no idea why he even kissed me in Florida, but I liked it. And I want more.

My eyes flickered down to his soft pink lips, then back to his eyes. We sat like this for a second, then he walked away and broke the little connection we had. Dammit.

He closed the door and was gone just like that. I sighed and stared up at the tall ceiling, wondering what to even do. I'm starving and tired from the drive.

-

I woke up at the sound of a slamming door. Jason's back. My body shot up and dashed for the door, ready to finally get out of the room.

I found him just in time to watch him pick a table lamp up from the table near the sofa. He slammed it against the wall.

"What's wrong?" I said quietly from the shadows of the door way.

"You're never gonna fucking believe this!" He yelled, clearly frustrated.

I waited quietly for him to say something, but he didn't. Instead, he just stared at me. It kind of made me feel weird.