CHAPTER THIRTEEN

JASON'S POV

My breath was staggering and my heart was racing. My vision was going in and out, but I can still make out what's around me. I don't know where I'm at or who took me.

I tried to moved, but I was chained to the wall I'm leaning against. My arm hurt more than anything, but I'm used to it. This isn't the first time I've been shot.

I heard footsteps walking closer and closer down the hallway. The echoes of their shoes bounced off of the floor. The large wooden door opened soon.

"Jessica.." I glared up at the woman who ruined my life.

Her black heels clicked as she walked. She sat in a chair across the room and crossed her legs. Her curls bounced off of her shoulders and she looked as sexy as ever.

"Hello, Jason." She smirked at the sight in front of her. "How have you been?"

"You shot me?" I forced whatever energy I had to speak.

"Mhm. I was hoping you would struggle when I had my men capture you, but you passed out. What a bummer."

"What do you want?"

"I want you to stop following me. Stop looking for me, Jason. I don't love you and I never did. It was all an act."

I chuckled. "I thought you were dead?"

"I forced Max to tell you that, but yet you still continued to find out information about me, so I took matters into my own hands. I hear you have my sister."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Why would I? I don't even know her myself." Jessica got up from her seat and started pacing the room.

Her red lipstick was the only thing that stuck out against her black clothing. She always looked badass.

"I killed your brother just for you to get over me. What's it going to take this time? Max? Jordan?" She rubbed her chin.

"No!" I yelled at the mention of Jordan's name.

Why did I just do that?!

"Got feelings for my twin sister now huh? Is it because she looks like me? Or is it because she's everything I'm not?"

I didn't answer. How can I? I don't have feelings for her!

"Look, all I'm asking is for you to leave me alone. I already have enough people searching for me. I don't need you too, got it? And don't even think I won't kill you myself. Goodbye, Jason McCann." She smirked as she walked out of the room.

Dammit. Is she just going to leave me here? Jessica said she doesn't love me.

I guess maybe it's time I move on. She's a lying bitch. What am I even doing wasting my time on her?

The pain in my arm is becoming unbearable and I need to get the bullet out, but I can't without help. I don't even know where I'm at.