CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN

JASON'S POV

I glared at the two of them, laughing and holding hands. Fuck. That's suppose to be me! Not Tristan!

I turned away and looked out of the window, noticing the traffic was finally clearing. Thank god. I don't know how much longer I could stay and watch the two of them feelings each other up.

"So, where exactly are we going? I mean, you never really said who we were going to." Ryan asked.

"Jessica."

"What? Are you insane?!" Ryan's voice raised, making me jump. "We can't go there!"

"Why not? She's extremely good with this kind of stuff. She'd know what to do."

"Jason, you really think she's going to help him? She tried to kill you! And then Jordan shot her in the leg! Jessica could be dead for all we know!"

"Then I guess we'll just have to find out." I snarled, shutting Ryan up.

Not long after we drove, we arrived at the familiar warehouse. I got out and grabbed max's body and slung him over my shoulder. He was pale, and his breathing is so slow.

Ryan followed behind me. "Are you sure we should even be here?"

"Ryan, shut the fuck up! It's too late to turn back now! This is our only option!" I yelled, while kicking open the metal door.

"Jessica!" I yelled out, hearing the echoes bounce off of the walls.

"She's not here, let's just go." Ryan stood by the door.

"Jessica!" I yelled once more.

"Jason, lets g-"

"Look who decided to show up." Jessica's voice snarled as she came out of a hallway.

She looked terrible. Her usually fixed hair was now greasy and uncombed. Her makeup was slightly running and she limped as she walked.

"We need your help." I laid Max's body on the cold floor.

"Oh, do you now?" She crossed her arms.

"Yes. Max was shot by the police. He's barely even breathing."

"Do I need to remind you that your stupid girlfriend shot me in the leg? I starved for days because I couldn't even stand up. Why do you even think I would help you?" She stared at me, then at Ryan.

"Please. I'll do anything." I begged.

"Fine. But in the future when I need something, you better do it. Or I'll kill max myself, got it?"

I nodded and watched as she limped over to a first aid kit hanging on the wall. She walked over to Max and viewed the side of his head. Then, she started laughing uncontrollably.

"What are you laughing at?!" I yelled.

"It's just a graze!" She pulled back his hair, showing me the bloody skin.

"Well, fix it."

"Give me some alcohol." She said as she rummaged through the first aid kit.

"I don't think you should be drinking while doing this.." Ryan gave her a confused look.

"No, you dumbass! There's no disinfectant in here! I need some alcohol from the shelf!" She pointed to the shelves full of cleaning supplies. It's hard telling what she does with them.