CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR

JORDAN'S POV

Tristan and I sat site by side at the circular table with his parents. Other successful families sat around us, eating their fancy dinner while we waited for the presentation to start. I took a bite of the rich roast and immediately my mouth watered for more.

"So, Jordan, how are your parents doing? They missed you so much when you were missing." Tristan's mother sighed and showed a sympathetic smile.

"They're okay, I guess." I lied. My parents divorced because of me.

Suddenly a hand landed on my thigh underneath the table. I looked over at Tristan, who was smirking. I casually shook his hand away.

"Come with me." He whispered into my ear, making me feel all these emotions at once.

We both stood up.

"Excuse me, where are you going?" Tristan's father asked.

"I'm... Showing Jordan to the restrooms." Tristan linked arms with me.

His father nodded and continued to talk to his wife.

I walked through the hallways with Tristan, glancing at each and every one of the fancy paintings hanging on the walls. He lead me out of the front doors and to his car.

Tristan pushed me against his car and kissed me roughly. The cold air bit at my skin, making me have goosebumps.

I started to think of Jason, and pushed Tristan away. What am I doing? "Um..."

"What's wrong?" Tristan placed his hands on my hips and stared into my eyes.

"I don't think we should do this right now." My eyes feel to the ground.

He placed his hand under my chin and made me look into his ice blue eyes. "Ever since you came back, I've wanted to be with you so badly. I want you, Jordan."

Tristan placed his lips on mine once more, but more gentle. I closed my eyes and let him, my heart pounding every second.