Chapter 44: Lithium

JORDAN'S POV

Jason's breathing was heavy against my neck as he pumped himself in and out of me, making fireworks explode with every touch. Tristan doesn't even compare.

A loud moan escaped my mouth and without thinking, I dug my nails into the toned skin of his back. He winced, but kept going.

Eventually, he slid himself out and rolled over next to me. Our breathing was the only thing I can hear. I looked at my finger nails and noticed the blood under neath them from Jason's back.

"I'm so sorry! I-"

He placed his finger over my lips. I cringed at the thought of where that finger was just a couple of minutes ago..

"I hope you liked it." His raspy voice said as he panted heavily.

I watched as he leaned back and placed the blankets over hisself. "Like it? I loved it."

I bit my lip and played with the ends of his hair just on his neck. He looked right into my eyes, making my heart melt.

To break the awkwardness, I climbed out of bed and wrapped my robe around me. Of course I'm sweating like crazy, but I still feel uncomfortable just walking around naked in front of him.

"Leaving so soon? Stay. Cuddle with me." He smirked.

I shook my head. "I can't. I have things to do. Plus, you look really tired. Maybe you should get some rest?" I continued to talk as I put my hair into a bun.

"Fine." He chuckled and within minutes he started to doze off.

By the time I was fully dressed, he had fallen into a deep slumber. Jason looked so peaceful, laying there as if he didn't have a care in the world.

---

"You look happy. What's gotten into you lately?"

Jason.

"Jordan?" My dads voice asked next to me.

I snapped out of my daze and looked over at him with a smile. "I'm just... Happy."

My dad continued to blabber about God knows what, and I tried to listen, but I couldn't stop thinking about the way Jason breathed in my ear or the way he wouldn't break eye contact with me. Honestly, he had me in a trance.

"Just remind me that I need to pick up some milk and eggs, okay? And don't roam around too far." My dad reminded once he parked the car in the stores parking lot.

I nodded and followed him inside.

As soon as I stepped through the sliding glass doors, a gush of cold hair hit my face. My dad continued to talk to himself and mutter things as he grabbed a cart and walked away. I started to walk down random aisles, searching for any food that would be great to eat.

A vision of Jason came into my mind. I couldn't help but smile a childish smile as I thought about him. To hide it, I stared down at my feet as I walked, hoping nobody would see how absolutely dumb I look.

Next thing I knew, I ran into a tall body and stumbled backwards onto the cold tiled floor.

"Jessica?"