Chapter 48: Color

JORDAN'S POV

I got out of the mess before anyone could notice. I honestly don't even know what's going on right now.

One second I'm with my dad shopping for food and the next Jason's dead brother Alex appears? Alex and Kylie must be confused as hell right now. Speaking of Kylie, where did she even go?

Whatever. It doesn't even matter.

I started walking down the street, trying to get as far away from all of them as I possibly could.

"If you chose me, you wouldn't be in this drama right now." A voice said behind me, making me jump.

I quickly turned around to see Tristan. Great. How much worse could this day possibly get?!

"What do you want?!" I groaned and kept walking.

"I want you back, Jordan. I wanna be with you."

I stopped dead in my tracks. "You can't! I love Jason, okay? I don't care about all the drama that comes with being with him because it's worth it."

I waited for a reply, but instead he placed his hands on my cheeks and kissed me. It reminded me of simpler times..

I pulled away and pushed him back from me. "Leave me alone."

"Think about it!" He yelled from behind me as I continued to walk.

Soon, I reached my house and stepped inside. I slammed the front door behind me and slid down to the cold wooden floor.