CHAPTER TEN

JASON'S POV

I led her to my bedroom and laid her on my bed. My body is sweating with nothing but lust and I want her right here right now.

Jordan broke away and I slowly began sliding off her shirt. I really hope she doesn't think I'm in love with her or something like that. Whatever this is, it's meaning less. Just fun. Out of all the people in this world, she'd be the one to understand what that's like.

I kissed her lips once more before she pushed me away. "What's wrong?" I asked.

She started putting her shirt back on. I have to admit she does look nice in just her bra. The black lace against her tanned skin looks perfect.

"I'm not Jessica." Jordan avoided eye contact and started walking out of the room.

I caught up to her and grabbed her by the arm. "Don't walk away from me."

"What are you going to do? Slap me? Knock me out? Threaten to kill me? I'm done playing your stupid games. If you want me to stay so bad, then I will. Just don't ever do that again."

"Do what again?" I leaned against the wall with my arms crossed.

"Make me feel like that. I hate it." She started walking down the hallway and I let her.

What is she talking about? Make her feel turned on?

Besides, what the hell am I thinking trying to sleep with a girl I kidnapped? Max would never approve.

Just something about her got to me though. I know she looks like Jessica, but she's totally different. She's calm and polite. Jessica was always rude and stressed out.

Jordan is good. She's a good person at heart and I don't want to be the one to ruin that for her. Maybe kidnapping her wasn't the best choice, but how else would I find Jessica?

I walked into the living room to see her slim silhouette in the shadows of the window. What am I thinking?

I've already gotten the information I need from her parents, so why can't I let her go? Fine, I'll do it.

"You can leave." I quietly said, although it hurt like hell to say and I don't even know why.

"What?" She furrowed her eyebrows and looked at me with her doe eyes.

"I'll take you home if you want."

She smiled and got up. "Great. It'll be great to get away from a psycho."

Bitch. I grabbed her by the neck and slammed her into the wall. "Not a smart thing to say, princess."

"Go to hell." She spat in my face.

Rage filled inside of me and I found it harder to control myself. Nobody speaks to me like that. My fist balled up and I landed a punch directly over her eye.

She started laughing. "Is that all you got?"

I stopped just before my fist landed in her eye again. This is exactly what Jessica would do.