CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT

JESSICA'S POV

Jason is stupid for coming back here. I should kill him right now, just to get it over with.

Max laid in the other room, sleeping away on some drugs I gave him. Ryan left to get some extra supplies for taking care of Max.

I took my hand and ran it through my curly hair, feeling nothing but exhausted. My leg is pretty much healed, although it does hurt a bit. That bitch Jordan will pay one way or another.

I look at my reflection in the mirror of one of the rooms in the warehouse. Over the years, I've managed to make it a bedroom. My gang checks in from time to time, but they only stay when they need my help with bombs or something. Whatever.

A pair of arms wrapped around my waist from behind. I glanced into the mirror again to see Jason, breathing on my neck. God, I may hate him, but nothing compares to the way he touches me.

"What are you doing?" I growled.

"Having some fun." He smirked as he bit my earlobe, making my insides go crazy.

I pushed him away and slid off my shirt, exposing my black bra. His eyes darted to my breasts in the mirror, making me smirk.

"You should take that off." He gulped.

He placed his lips on my neck, sucking at the spot. I moaned instantly, loving the feeling of him. My hand gripped his thigh as his hands explored my body.

"I wanna fuck you." He whispered.