CHAPTER NINETEEN

JORDAN'S POV

I was mesmerized by how much she looked like me. She was styled differently, but the way her body was structured is just like mine. A sly smirk played with her lips.

"Going somewhere?" She chuckled and played with a knife in her hand.

"Who are you?" I stayed calm, hoping she wasn't a ticking time bomb.

Before I could blink, she took my gun and threw it across the room. It slid across the cold floor and hit the wall with a thud. She then grabbed my arm and extended it forcefully.

I scream when the knife pierced into my skin. She carved out J.M. on my forearm in big messy letters.

"Jessica Martinez."

Just then the door opened and my dad stood in the doorway. He stared at us both blankly as the blood pooled within the cuts on my arm. To my surprise, he raised his gun and pulled the trigger.

Jessica went down as she held her leg. My ears began to ring, but I ignored it and bolted for my gun.

"Let's go!" My dad yelled.

I picked it up and placed it in my jeans. We both ran out of the building as fast as we could and jumped into the car. Jason was still passed out as he laid in the backseat.

I stepped on the gas pedal as hard as I possibly could and we sped off, leaving a trail of dust behind us. The cuts on my arm sting like hell.

When my dad turned away to look out of the window, I started to smile. Not because I just saved someone whom I'm developing feelings for, but because I felt badass.