CHAPTER FIVE

Jason McCann: Bad Habit

JASONS POV

I watched her as if I were a wild animal watching its prey. Jordan watched Kylie danced with two other guys. I was kind of happy that no one was wanting to dance with her.

I started making my way over to her when I was pulled back by the back of my shirt. Ready to punch whoever was pulling on me, I turned around with my fist tight and ready. I stopped when I met familiar brown eyes.

Jessica looked at me questionably. "What are you doing? You're not suppose to be here!" She yelled over the loud music.

I rolled my eyes. "Get lost."

"Whatever! You're on your own McCann!" She yelled again with a strong attitude.

I pushed her away and ran after Jordan, but I stopped when I saw her drinking at the bar. It felt so weird seeing as she could drink alcohol legally now. I remember her not even liking alcohol at all.

She took a few shots before turning back around with a smirk. I dove back into the crowd of people as she made her way back. I laughed at the way she thought she was so bad.

Jordan began to dance as I walked up behind her. Hesitantly, I placed my hands around her waist and pulled her closer to my body. I suddenly found myself getting lost in the smell of her perfume, and soon I was sucking the skin of her neck.

My body wanted more and more of her. A slight bulge grew in my jeans. All I could do was push myself against her even harder.

"Fuck me." I moaned against her.

I felt her body freeze at those words. Jordan then turned around quickly and took a good look at me. Then to my surprise, she started to yell.

She walked away with tears in her eyes. I wanted to let her go because I knew that she only needs space, but I couldn't.

I ran after her and followed her out into the dark parking lot. I gently pushed her against the car, trying to get her beautiful eyes to meet mine, but she wouldn't.

Out of nowhere, I planted my lips against hers. It was aggressive, but passionate. My lips tingled as they moved with hers and I could tell she didn't want it to end. Then, she pushed me away with a strong force, making my heart ache.

I felt hurt and frustrated. "Why do you keep doing that? Didn't you miss me?"

Jordan looked at me with such a look that I couldn't even describe it. She looked so innocent but guilty at the same time.

Seconds passed until she finally said it. "I've been with Alex."