CHAPTER ELEVEN

JASON'S POV

My morning, I had left my house to take care of some business. I tied Jordan up so she could try to escape. I still don't trust that she won't.

I'm now waiting for some of my men to show up at an old run down casino just outside of Vegas. This is where we usually meet up. It's filled with nothing but bombs and guns.

I've been waiting for at least 30 minutes now and no one has showed up. I'm beginning to think they either forgot or ran into trouble along the way. Hard telling.

I rolled down the window of my car because the sun is scorching hot and the air conditioning isn't enough. I started drifting off to the music playing when I felt something weird on my arm.

It was like my arm had gone numb. I screamed in pain when a powerful jolt of excruciating pain hit my arm. I looked down to see red flowing out of the wound.

Soon, my clothes were covered in my own blood.

"Shit!" I yelled at the pain.

I looked around for any signs of someone that could've shot me, but I couldn't see anything. Most importantly, I didn't hear anything when I got hit. They must've used a silencer.

I looked in the rear view mirror and froze when my eyes met with a small red dot on my forehead. I ducked down into my seat and instantly the windshield burst into small pieces of broken glass as the bullet raced through the car. It didn't hit me, but it did hit the backseat.

As fast as I possibly could, I put the car into drive and sped away. For some odd reason, I wasn't thinking of myself. I wasn't thinking of saving myself or getting out of this place. Instead, I was thinking about if Jordan was safe or not.

Whoever was shooting me, did they know i had Jordan? Is it someone she knows? It can't be.

The pain in my arm was hurting so bad I don't think I can drive anymore. So, I pulled over to the side of the road. I held my hand over it to put pressure on it, but I know it still won't help.

Soon, my eyes felt heavy, but I did whatever I could to stay awake. I can't black out now when someone is trying to kill me!

Eventually I gave in and just prayed that Jordan was safe. My eyes rolled into my head and everything went black.

-------

JORDAN'S POV

My body was growing stiff by the second. I'm actually grateful that he handcuffed me to the headboard of my bed rather than tying me to a chair like the last time. Yeah, that's right. He handcuffed me to a bed.

Jason said he had to take care of some business. I just hope he isn't torturing my parents again. He's been gone for hours now.

I leaned my head back against the wood and sighed. Just thinking about him made me feel some type of way. I hate feeling this way.

I'm not saying I'm in love with him, but what if I am? I'd have to let him go anyway. I can't stand relationships.

Yes, I love Tristan, but I'm not in love with him.

I'm so hungry and my stomach is growling like hell. Come on Jason hurry up please! What could he be doing?