CHAPTER THIRTY TWO

JORDAN'S POV

The steaming hot water ran down my skin as I scrubbed away all the pain Jason has caused me. My heart feels a little broken, and honestly, I haven't felt this way in years. It feels terrible. This is one of the many reasons I hate having boyfriends.

I jumped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around me. Jesus it's cold.

The doorbell rang a few times, but eventually I heard the door open. I walked out of the bathroom and into my bedroom.

"Oh, um, sorry." Tristan closed his eyes and turned around.

He looked hotter than hell. He wore a tux that slightly showed off his muscles and a pair of black vans. Classic Tristan. No matter what he was going to, he always had to throw in a hint of his style.

I slowly crept up behind him and wrapped my arms around his shoulder, one of my hands tracing his bicep. "What? It's nothing you haven't seen."

Thank god my dad isn't home.

"Y-you should get ready. We can talk dirty when we get back." He slowly spoke.

I could tell he was turned on. The way his voice changes. The way he stutters.

"Right. I'll be out in a minute." I said, pushing him out of my bedroom and closing the door.

I sighed as I walked into my closet and picked out a dress. No. No. No. Ew no. Oh, this ones nice.

I slipped on the red dress that hugged my body. Diamonds shined on the small belt that wrapped around my waist. It's simple, but yet gorgeous.

Next, I did my makeup. A simple smokey eye, contour, brows, and mascara, and can't forget the red lipstick. After that, I dried my hair with my blow dryer and the curled it.

The curls fell loosely against my tanned shoulders. I felt beautiful and sexy.

Lastly, I slipped on my heels and grabbed Tristan's arm. He led me out the door and into his car. Finally, a normal night.