CHAPTER TWENTY TWO

JORDAN'S POV

I left my house to go and clean out Jason's car. His blood was crusted over the leather seats and it smelled like sweat. Honestly, so did I.

My dad decided to watch over him and make sure he's okay. I don't know where this leaves us. I mean, does this mean I'm free? Or is he just going to kidnap me again once he's better?

I pulled up to the car vacuum and waited patiently for the person ahead of me to finish. Once they were done, I pulled the car up to it slightly. I stuck in the money and it ignited with a powerful force.

After vacuuming the car, I took a cloth and wiped it all down. It's just too nice of a car to be so dirty.

"Jordan? Is that you?" A familiar voice yelled from their car.

They got out and ran over, but I was too busy to even look up at them. Before I knew it, arms wrapped around my body and held me tightly.

"Where did you go? Wha the hell happened to you?"

I took a step back and met eyes with ones I thought I'd never see again. Tristan.

"It's a long story." I chuckled and wiped the sweat from my forehead. "I was kind of kidnapped."

His hands traveled to my waist. "Are you okay? Who did it?! I swear I'll kick his ass!"

"Relax. It doesn't matter."

"Of course it does! They took you away from me. We were suppose to have the time of our lives." He rested his forehead on mine.

His lips landed on mine and suddenly, I didn't feel the same. It wasn't exciting or hot or anything. It was just a kiss.

I pushed him away and sighed. The thought of Jason is playing with my head.

"What? You're not into me anymore?" He sounded ticked off.

"What we had was great. I just don't feel like having that with you anymore. I'm sorry, Tristan, but I don't think we should see each other anymore."

I cannot believe I just said that. I don't think he can either.

Tristan stood there with a shocked expression.

"Being with you was a mistake." He huffed and walked away back to his car.

That kind of hurt, but yet it didn't. Jason is all I'm thinking about. Jason is all I want right now.

After I got done washing the car, I returned home to find my dad and Jason sitting awkwardly together.

"What's up with you two?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

My dad stomped out of the room, leaving me with a quiet Jason.

"I'm not done with you, Jordan. Once I'm healed, I'm taking you back. I need to make sure Jessica doesn't come after you for revenge."

"Excuse me? I just rescued you! I'm not going back with you. I'm staying here with my father." I crossed my arms and spoke with a determined voice.

"Either you come with me, or I'll kill him."