CHAPTER THREE

Jason McCann: Bad Habit

JORDANS POV

The bass of the music pounded against my eardrums and I watched Kylie dance to the music. Guys seemed to be all over her, making me a bit jealous. I wasn't one for dancing, so I decided to leave Kylie for the bar.

As I walked closer towards the bar, I kept feeling like someone was watching me, but when I would look no one was there. Instead, I chose to ignore it. I ordered three shots and gulped them down within seconds.

I wasn't planning on getting drunk like Kylie had hoped, but I just wanted to relax. I just didn't think I would be relaxing by going clubbing.

I soon went back out to the crowd and started to dance near Kylie. She was grinding with some sweaty guy I had never seen before, so I let her be. The DJ switched up the music, but kept it pumping loudly.

I was lost in my own little world when a pair of hands slipped around my waist. Then, I felt the warmth of breath on the skin of my neck, sending sparks throughout my body. I didn't bother looking to see who it was, because I didn't really care.

Within seconds a pair of lips started to suck on my sweets pot. It was as if they had already known where my sweet spot was, or they were just a lucky guesser. I slowly moved my hips against them, feeling a slight bulge grow harder within their pants.

Even with the loud music I could hear them breathing heavily in my ear, then my heart stopped beating when they moaned a loud "fuck me."

As I quickly caught my breath, I turned around to see Jason looking more attractive than ever. He wore a t-shirt with ripped jeans that gave away the bulge.

I snapped out of my daze and pushed him away from me, all the while he had a smirk on his lips. "What the hell are you doing here?!"

"I followed you." He yelled back, but I could read his lips.

I groaned although he couldn't hear it. "The whole point of coming here was to get my mind off of you!"

Jason's expression fell with a curious look replacing it. "What? Why would you do that?"

I was speechless as everyone around us danced and Jason waited for an answer. Before I knew it, my eyes started to pool with tears. I ran from the scene in Kylie's chunky high heels and out to her car in the parking lot.

Jason ran after me and as we reached the vehicle, he pushed me against the cool metal. I avoided his eyes the best I possibly could.

Out of no where, he kissed my lips which made me feel all kinds of emotions. I hadn't felt that feeling for three years. I pushed him away again.

"Why do you keep doing that? Didn't you miss me?" He asked with a hurt voice.

"I've been with Alex." Was all I could say.