CHAPTER FOUR

Jason McCann: Bad Habit

JASONS POV

I don't know why I'm at this stupid club. I guess just to get my mind off of things.

As I sat on the railing of the second floor, I watched over the crowd of people dancing to the music. I felt as if I were a king.

The lights around the building shined against people's skin as they rapidly moved.

The door to the bathroom just behind me swung open and interrupted my thoughts. A woman stepped out of the bathroom, clearly drunk. She wobbled over to the railing in a tight little dress that fit her body in the most perfect way.

A smirk ran over my mouth as I could picture myself now banging her brains out just for the fun of it. I shook the thought away as Jordan entered my mind.

For three years I wanted nothing more than to escape just to be with her. Now that I'm out, I still can't be with her. It's unfair.

"Well, look at you." The drunken girl grabbed the collar of my t-shirt and pulled me closer.

I hopped off of the railing and decided to have my fun. I pushed her against the wall and grazed her thigh with my hand while kissing her roughly. She moaned, making me want more.

I knew better, so I pushed her away and turned my attention back to the crowd. Just before my eyes stood the girl I had waited so long to be with.

Her long brown hair dangled against her shoulders as she walked in a tight black dress. The heels she was wearing made her legs look even more beautiful.

I watched as Kylie led her into the crowd and tried to introduce her to guys to dance with. When she started talking to one of them, I began to feel jealous.

The heat rushed throughout my body as she smiled up at him, but then it went away as she left him. I decided to make a move.

I turned around to see the drunken girl laying against the wall. She had obviously had too much to drink and passed out. I let out a chuckle at how dumb she looked before clicking the button on the elevator.

( so sorry it's short, but I've been busy lately and I'm so tired! I'm also sorry for such a long wait on the updates. I'll try to post more often, but thanks for 3k reads!!!)