Chapter Thirteen

Liam’s POV:

I drove fast down the city streets and shifted into different gears with ease. This sports car made me go insane sometimes. I felt like a racer or as if I was in a new James Bond movie. I slowed as I hit the street her place was on. A thousand memories came flooding back into my mind. I parked farther away from her driveway so no one would suspect I was there.

I got out of my car and locked it. I walked up the sidewalk like I had done many times. Usually the sound of her heels echoed against the buildings, but all I heard was the sound of my own feet. I stepped up onto the few concrete stairs that led to her front door. I still had the key that went to this door but decided to knock instead. My heart began to beat louder in my chest. Maybe she wasn’t home. A part of me wanted her to be absent. But then again, I wanted to see her. I missed her.

She opened the door and saw me standing there, my hands shoved into my pockets.

“Liam.” She uttered almost in disbelief.

“Can I come in?” I questioned her. She widened the gap between the door and the doorframe as an indication that I was welcome. I stepped through the doorframe and into the foyer. Nothing seemed to have really changed about the place. Everything appeared to be sitting exactly where I had left it when I helped her move in years ago.

Our story is a little different than others.

I tried out for a television show when I was younger and didn’t make it the first time. I tried out again a little while later and got accepted at the last minute. It was one of the best moments of my life. During those few months of rehearsing and singing and trying to impress everyone with our skills, I met her. I didn’t talk to her at first but then I was forced to as she found out that I fancied her. I didn’t want to look like a coward. We then began to date and it was magic.

The days turned into months and the months turned into years. She was my better half. She knew all my faults and flaws and I knew hers as well. The band became bigger and she began to receive hate from fans. It really wore her down. We then had a break. It wasn’t because of a fight or something immature in that sense; it was so we could try to figure a few personal things out. It was truly needed. We got back together after a few months and the fireworks started to kick up again. I loved her even more that I did before the break. She was the air in my lungs and the steady ground that kept me walking. We never moved in together but I helped her move into this place. It was mostly her style but bits and pieces were all my doing. I’d usually stay the night at her place or she would stay at mine after we filled our sexual desires.

I tiptoed over to the dining room table. I had cooked so many meals and served them to her in this very room. I sat down and put my hands in my lap. She stood by me waiting for an explanation. I sat staring at my nails. Why was I here again?

“I missed you.” I stated and stood up. I walked towards her and she backed up against the side of the fridge. Her curly hair was pushed to one side and fell over her shoulder like waves in the ocean.

I closed the distance between us until there was only an inch separating. I could feel her breath on my neck. I felt her chest rise and fall against my own. We stood there looking into each other’s eyes for a moment and I couldn’t hold back any longer.

I kissed her upper lip tenderly and put my hands on her hips. She retreated only for a moment but gave in. I kissed her warm lips more passionately and brought one hand to the small of her back. She brought her hands up to my face and rubbed the tiny facial hairs that were beginning to grow back. She remembered what I liked.

I moved one hand up to her hair and the other stayed on her back. I walked backwards and led her away from the fridge and up the stairs where I knew her bed stayed. She moaned in my mouth and I pinned her up against the wall in the hallway before her bedroom. I reached down and grabbed her bum wanting to know if she was willing to take it all the way with me. She leaned into me and I took it as a yes.

We eventually made it into her large bedroom and I laid her down onto the soft bed. She was wearing yoga pants which were a gift to women, for men, from God, and a large gray dance shirt that I had seen her in before. I ripped off my shirt and went back down to kiss her mouth. Her hands already began to graze at my back and she drew lines softly up and down.

I got back up after a few seconds of kissing and sat her up with me. She lifted her arms, remembering my routine, and I slowly pulled her shirt off. I found that she was wearing no bra and that turned me on even more. She laid back down and I followed her movement. I trailed kisses down her neck to her chest and kissed her nipples as delicately as I could. I knew that soft touch was what got her going. I began to draw circles around her other nipple and she arched her back, leaning into me. Her hair was sprawled out on the sheets and her eyes rolled back ever so slightly.

I got back up to my feet again and undid my belt, pulling down my jeans and boxer briefs along with it. I then reached down to her hips and grabbed the hem of her yoga pants. She pushed her hips up in response; I slid them off of her and left them in a pile on the floor. She was wearing a thong and smiled at me while I looked down at her. She knew how much I liked them. I went to go kiss her again but she pushed my chest back with her hands. I peered down at her as she pushed me off of her.

We stood on the soft white carpet facing each other. She looked down at my throbbing manhood and then looked back up at me. She slowly took off her thong and tossed it over her shoulder. She tiptoed back to me and put her arms around my neck. She kissed me and pushed me back onto the bed.

She straddled my waste and put my tip at her entrance. I put my hands on her small waist and held her as she slid down, her eyes locked on mine. I brought her back up and continued to let her down slowly, her insides beginning to clench around me. I thrusted a few more times but this was not my favorite way to do things.

I flipped her over onto her back and took the top. I placed myself back at her entrance and thrusted hard. A moan escaped from her lips. I set a steady rhythm and picked up the pace. Her fingernails clawed at the sheets beside her. I watched her skin flush when she hit her climax and she breathed out my name as best as she could. I never knew why she became so breathless.

I started to go soft and I pulled out of her. We both snuggled up underneath the blankets and I laid on my stomach. I fell asleep to the tender touch of her fingernails drawing circles on my back.