One dance

Your Friend (B/F/N) dragged you to her cousin Dario's party. You weren't much of a party person and sat there awkwardly while drinking water and watching everyone turn up.

While you watched everyone, a stranger said something to you.

"Its a pretty wild night, why you all by yourself."

You looked down at your cup, as you weren't trying to interact with anyone.

"Rather be at home with sweatpants and pizza," you mumble under your breathe.

The stranger stares at you and laughs. You feel a nice vibe from him but you weren't sure if you wanted to talk to him.

"We can do that, but first I need one dance."

Hesitantly you took his hand to the dance floor. His hands slowly move to your hips. His touch was soft and gentle. He slowly started to grind with you.

"I didn't get your name mama," he whispered.

You blush and continue to dance with him. "Yn. My name is Yn," you whisper.

He gets closer to your and smirks. "That's a gorgeous name. I don't expect anything less for a gorgeous girl though."

You smile and you guys continue to dance the night away.

While you're dancing, he whispers something under his breathe.

"Yn Graham."

You look at him confused. "What?"

He turns you around and looks at you. "I don't know...just seeing how nicely your name flows with mine."

You giggle. "I didn't catch your name actually."

He smirks at you. "You can call meDaddy Graham."

You roll your eyes at him. "Alright then Mr. Graham, I'll see you tomorrow," you give him your number and strut away.

He smiles at you and shouts loudly. "ITS DADDY GRAHAM."