Yikes Part 2

Janelly's POV

"Ohhh," I heard a moan coming from Aubrey's room.

"What the fuck," I mumble to myself. He didn't ever bring girls. And if he did, he was probably sneaking them around.

"Fuck Yn you feel so good," he grunts.

Yn?

Nah you have me fucked up. I go to open the door but it's locked.

"Uhhh please," I hear what seems to be Yn. She's gonna fuck my brother in my own house?

Nasty bitch.

I roll my eyes and go to the living room where Devin is.

"Um is everything good?" He looks at me.

Before I can say anything, my brother and Yn emerge from the room.

"Oh? Janelly you're home?" My brother has a big smirk on his face. I look and Devin and he looks...sad?

"Sorry we didn't know y'all would be here," Yn blushes.

"Yeah imma go Janelly," Devin puts his hands in his pockets and scoots out the door.

"Devin wait...call me later?"

He looks at Yn for a bit and then at me and leaves. What is wrong with him?

When he leaves, I hear giggling from the kitchen.

"You think that's fucking funny Aubrey?" He's laughing his ass off with Yn.

"Yeah kinda," he chuckles.

"Yeah well Yn is just using you," I tell him. Isn't it obvious?

They laugh even harder. "Yn and I aren't fucking. We just wanted to show you that you ain't shit."

"What?"

"Oh fuck yeah Yn," Aubrey fake moans. "You thought it was real and I showed you the only thing real is that Devin just wanted to fuck and duck. He's still looking for Yn."

I look at him and go to my room. I didn't have time for his bullshit.

Yeah I was kinda sorry for what I did. But Yn has always taken guys away from me. They always gave her attention.

I just wanted something for myself.

Is that so wrong?

Yn POV

"Did you see the look on his face," Aubrey snorted, bringing back some chips.

"He looked like a lost puppy," I chuckle. I was surprised Aubrey's plan worked.

I must say I haven't been this happy in a while and it felt good to laugh for once.

"Your plan was truly golden. Wouldn't have thought of it. Thank you," I tell him.

"King of pranks they call me," he smirks. "I just hope whatever is going on between my sister, you and homeboy can be resolved? You can get back with him and y'all can be friends."

I gave him a confused look. "Get back with him? Nigga do I look stupid?"

He blinks. "No but I thought you still wanted him!"

"For what? Not only did he break up with me, he was sleeping with my best friend. Your sister and I may work things out but I don't give a fuck about that nigga. She can have him," I spat.

He nods and then smiles. "Well I'm
Glad you have more common sense than most girls."

"I like to think I do," I smirk. When I say that, I hear the door creek and footsteps emerging to the kitchen.

"Hey," a low voice says.

Aubrey's POV

"Hey," Janelly says.

"What is it," I look at her.

"I just...wanted to apologize," she looked at Yn.

She needs to apologize. You don't just do some fuck shit like that without reason. I didn't even know if I could trust my own sister anymore. If I bring one of my niggas around she gon sleep with him?

"I just saw how cute Devin and you was...and I always crushed on Devin and so I—," she looked at me and then down at the floor.

"I just watched to know what it's like to be wanted."

The room was silent for a bit. I felt a lil bad because I didn't know that's how she felt. Janelly got attention though? So I was confused...

Yn is a gorgeous girl though so I get being around her can be...intimidating.

"Well I didn't know you felt like that. And I appreciate the apology. Just let me sleep on it a bit Alright?" Yn tells her. She nods and they do a handshake.

"Lemme drop you home?"

She nods and we head to my car and down to her place.

I was feeling kind of nervous for some reason but I wasn't sure why.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah," I nod.  I pull into her driveway.

"Thank you got everything really," she smiles.

I smile back at her. "No I enjoyed it. You don't deserve the shit you been through. Your best friend is supposed to be there for you through a break up."

She nods and shrugs. "Maybe you can be my new best friend?"

I smiled at how cute she was. How could Devin fuck this up?

"Maybe more," I lick my lips and look at her. She blushes profusely and doesn't say anything.

"Wait are you being serious?"

I nod. "Yn I've always found you attractive. Just knew you were out of my league."

She rolls her eyes. "What does that mean?"

"Come on you're up there. Every guy wants you."

"That doesn't mean I want every guy."

I feel my palms sweat a bit. "Yikes is that you saying no?"

She closes her door and inches closer. "No." She pulls me into a kiss and I was star struck by her soft lips.

Like I was fangirling inside. I couldn't believe it. My hand found her face and deepened the kiss.

"Does that give you an idea?"

I nod and start chuckling. "Um I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Yeah you will," she smiles and leaves the car.

I make sure she gets home safe and pull out, seeing Devin's car parked in front of her house.

He looks at me confused and I roll my window down.

"You're a bit late man," I shrug. "Yikes."

He looks at me and I drive off.

Aubrey: 2

Janelly and Devin: 0

Thank you for Reading 💓
Vote, share and comment
How are y'all doing? Imma get another chapter and imagine out Wednesday to y'all so look for that (;