Mysterious Hoe

😭 y'all gonna enjoy this lmfao

Drake POV
I just left the studio after I finished recording my new single "Sneakin" with 21 savage. As I lock up and head to my car I see a black cloak running down the alley. I ignore it and jog to my car. Then I feel small dainty fingers on my shoulder.
"Hey Papi", a high pitch voice whispers.
"What in the name of Kardashian Booty", I scream.
I end up face to face with a 5'5 brunette. She had caramel like skin. She had dark brown eyes and streaks of black in her hair. She wore a bunch of black rings and had all black. She wore a black cloak with booty shorts and a crop top. My nigga is it Halloween cause I'm confused.
"My names Taylor", she says batting her eyelashes.
I rub the back of my neck not knowing what to say. "Um, look are you like a fan or sumthin cause I got places to be", I said not trying to tolerate a hoe in the middle of the night. She took her cloak and wrapped it around me. "I wanna take you on a trip", she says grabbing me into a black whole.
"Bitch where the fuck we going", I say trying throw the bitch off me.
"We are going on a little trip of your life", she says as everything becomes dark.
(Beware this is all just my imagination my niggas)
10 years ago
When that illusionist shit is finally over we land at my hangout from when I was 20. I saw myself making out with this girl.
"Yo is that Dara. Damn I remember when we fucked", I said laughing. That bitch tried to say she was pregnant afterwards. "Yes. Guess where she at now", Taylor said. I shrug not really giving a fuck. The mysterious women shows me through a looking glass. Dara is married with three kids and it seems life is pretty good. "What does this shit have to do with me", I question. "You see every girl you've ever laid is locked down with a man and even starting families. You keeping fucking and ducking. Where your family at nigga", she says. I was shook. When I thought about it, I am a lonely ass light skin nigga. "Well shit, what am I supposed to do about it I can't get a girl magically", I say. Then the mysterious girl unzipped her cloak. Then bam, she had red hair and a nice tight red dress. She looked like she was Jessica Rabbit.

"Happy Halloween Aubrey", she says before throwing off the dress

Present day
I woke from my dream and started shaking my head. I processed everything that had went through my head and realized something. I jump out my bed and run to my phone. I call big Sean immediately. "Aye nigga guess what", i said.
"Whaddup dog", he said. "I think these Halloween spirits just prophesied to me. They showed me how all the bitches I've fucked have settled down and I'm still single. Then this bitch came looking mysterious and shit but really she was a hoe and she was down to fuck and-", I get cut off. "Nigga what pills you pop",Sean laughed at the other end. "NIGGA IM GETTING LAID BY A JESSICA RABBIT TONIGHT", I shout making myself look good and ready to hit the club. "Aye that's my hitta" he says on the end of the line. "Yo Jhene and I got shit to do imma hit you up later", he says. We hang up and I get ready.

At the club
I enter the club mixing up some vodka together. I was dressed up ready to get some Halloween pussy. Out of no where a girl dressed as Jessica Rabbit with a black cloak walked across the floor giving me a wink. Good lord I'm about to get laid by a mysterious hoe.

Lmfao this was such a random ass imagine but i wanted to do a Halloween imagine lmfao.
Vote and comment
What are y'all being for Halloween? Or are you gonna stay at home and give out ramen noodle like me?