Houstatlantavegas

Aubrey POV

Rodeo by Juvenile was playing in the background of the club.

Then I saw her again.

She looked stunning as ever. Her skin was glowing and everything was put together. She was looking right.

I saw her walking towards me. "Hey Aubrey," she smiled.

"Hey babygirl long time no see?"

"Yeah, I've been a bit busy."

Yn and I go way back. We've been friends since junior year of high school.

We both started college together then, I dropped out once my career took off.

This is her senior year though and, well to pay for it she's been dancing.

I'm proud of her but, I told her she ain't gotta do that anymore.

"Yeah I imagine," I smile. "How's school?"

"Almost done," she smiles.

"I'm so proud of you," I look at her.

"Hey I'm proud of you big star."

I look at her. She was definitely hiding pain behind her eyes but, she didn't wanna tell me.

"What?"

"You look kinda sad?"

"Nah I'm fine. Just tired," she half smiled.

I knew she was going through a lot. Her parents didn't help her out at all. She didn't have many friends because girls were scared of her beauty. Most guys just wanted to hit it and quit it. When we used to get high, she'd tell me about her feelings. How she just wants someone to be there for her.

"You know you ain't gotta keep dancing," I tell her.

She sighs. "Yes I do. Just until I graduate at least."

I look at her. "You work so hard and I know it's a lot to handle but Yn ...you have six months left. I can help you out," I tell her.

"Aubre—," I stop her.

"I know you're a pretty girl and I don't blame you at all. You're helping yourself for your future but, I can tell you're stressed out."

She gives me a sad look and sits down next to me. "Aubrey what if...nobody ever wants to associate themselves with me or marry me because I was a stripper," she says. "If nobody takes me serious or thinks I'm some prostitute and then people disregard me. Then I end up being alone."

I hold her hand. "You'll never be alone babygirl. I'll always be here."

"I know you say that now but, you have a busy life. You're gonna get married and have a kid eventually you know."

"Aye don't talk about no kids now I'm far from ready," we laugh together.

"You're a good person Yn. You're going to get what you deserve."

She smiles. "Thank You. It means a lot."

"Of course."

She sees two dancers get off the stage, which is her cue to go.

"I'll see you after the show?"

"Yeah I got something planned."

She runs off to the stage.

Watching Yn dance was like watching two feathers fall.

She was so graceful, My God.

Strippers are all about shaking ass and whatnot.