Dance Off (Rated R)

Yn POV

*you might wanna watch the music video to understand some of it. You don't have to though, it just makes it funnier if you have*

No Guidance By Chris Brown Feat Drake Music Video.

I was currently on set with Drake and Chris Brown for their No Guidance music video. It was a bomb ass visual and everyone was already so hype that the two collabed with each other.

I was assigned to be on the black side, which was where Drake and his gang would be during the dance off scene.

I was also one of Chris's interests in the music video. So i had two outfits.

I was excited to see how this would go because well...

We all know Chris can dance but Drake? This would be interesting.

For the first part, I was wearing this.

"All you have to do is look sexy," the director winks at me

I roll my eyes. "Which should be easy for you," he looks me up and down. "Chris will just pursue you while he's singing."

There's a lot of people there and I've had lead rolls before. But this music video was a big deal. The song was #1 almost everywhere and people had been wanting a Drake and Chris Brown collab for the longest time.

It was a big deal.

Camera's start rolling and I walk with my head up high. I can feel everything giggling while I walk.

Thot walking at its finest.

I feel Chris' arm wrap around my shoulder while he's singing with the music and looking into my eyes.

I was a good actor so it was easy to be calm and sexy. But inside I was screaming and fan girling. He was so close to me.

"Cut," the director say.

Chris removes himself from me and goes to talk to some other girls.

"Rude," I mumble to myself.

I decide to go get changed into another outfit.