Valentine's Day

Yn POV

"Babe I'm sorry," I sniffle.

"Yn it's okay. You didn't do anything wrong," Drake reassures me.

Today was Valentine's Day. We had been together for five years now and I was excited because we were supposed to go to Jamaica.

But I have a really bad fever and everything is dizzy and I may pass out.

I was currently in bed, while drake tucked me in.

"You're hot babe," he feels my neck. My temperature was at about 105°...Yeah I wasn't doing well.

"Here," he brings me medicine to take and some tea.

"Hopefully your temp will go down," he kisses my forehead.

I felt bad. I was the reason we couldn't go on vacation. Cause this stupid cold. Or flu? Or maybe pneumonia?

"Babe what if I have the coronavirus."

He laughs and gets into bed with me. "The chances of you dying from flu are more likely than you having corona."

I guess he was right.

He turned on Netflix so we could watch something.

"We haven't watched A fall from Grace yet," he suggests.

I nod and we watch that. Of course I fall asleep before we can even finish it.

Drake's POV

"Oh my fucking God. I knew that woman was no good," I said.

I thought Yn was awake but I look over and see her sound asleep.

I felt bad. She was really sick and she really wanted to go.

I decided maybe I'll make best with what we have at home.

I could cook her some seafood. She loves shrimp. And I can set up the house and make it look real nice.

I slip out of bed and head down to the kitchen to start my master plan.

Yn was a heavy sleeper in general, but when she's sick? She knocked the fuck out. So I should be able to pull this off.

Yn POV

I woke up, feeling sweaty as hell. My fever wasn't doing me well.

But the house smelled really good. I got up from bed and took some medicine and I found something on the closet. It was a red dress that said "wear me."

What was this man up to right now. I put on the dress and threw on my ugg slippers because I couldn't do heels right now.

I walk downstairs and I see so many beautiful rose petals and decorations everything.

"Babe?"

I turn to the kitchen to see Drake there waiting for me.

"Took you long enough sleepy head," she smiles.

"You shouldn't have done all this."

"Hey I wanted to enjoy this day with you somehow," he kissed me and brought me to the table. He made a lot of food and there was dessert and champagne.

"This is better than Jamaica," I kiss his cheek.

"I'm glad you like it," he serves me.

Everything he made tasted delicious. I forgot I even had a fever most of the night because I was so happy.

"I have one more surprise for you," he tells me. He brings me out to the balcony where there are candles and lights.

"This is so cute," I was so happy. He really outdid himself.

"I know we couldn't go to Jamaica but I—," he stops and then gets down on one knee.

"What?" I look at him and he pulls out a ring.

"I wanted to this regardless where we are. You made me realize I wanna marry you no matter what. I don't care if we are on vacation at the nicest place or at home with a fever. I want you in my life. I want to marry you Yn."

I wasn't expecting this at all I was so overwhelmed.

"Of course I'll marry you babe," I felt a big smile creep up on me.

He was over the moon and kissed me
And placed the ring on my finger.

"Hey you're gonna get sick if you keep kissing me."

"That's all fine by me," he smirks. "Now let's take a hot bath so you can relax."

I really did love this man.

Short little cute imagine lol
How did you spend your Valentine's Day? I spent mine with a fever so 🥰
Vote, share and comment ❤️