Not only a baby mama

Yn POV

"Come on baby let's go," I grab my son Adonis from his car seat. This was Aubrey's weekend with him so I was dropping him off.

Aubrey and I used to date up until I was pregnant with Adonis. Then he grew distant and broke up with me. We were together for six years.

I guess I wasn't worth shit to him anymore. And since he was famous and had a reputation to uphold, he didn't want anyone to know he had a child.

I carry Adonis to his doorstep with his stuff and wait for Aubrey to answer.

"Oh," I come face to face with his new girlfriend. "Aubrey...she's here with her kid."

Aubrey comes and greets us. "Hey buddy," he grabs Adonis from my hands.

"Here's some more diapers and clothes in case," I hand it to him. "I'll see you soon mommy loves you," I kiss Adonis goodbye and walk off.

I didn't bother trying to talk to or communicate with Aubrey. Everytime he looked at me, he had this look of regret in his eyes.

That's not my problem anymore though. I have to try to move on and do what's best for me.

I get in my car and drive home, deciding to use the weekend to relax and by chill myself.

When I got home, I made myself a lasagna and I sat back and watched the new episode of Euphoria.

When I finished, I decided to look at my phone and my notifications were going off.

"Drake's baby mama has been revealed" everywhere.

The shaderoom, tmz, tea pages. I didn't even know what to fucking do.

How?

I made my Instagram page private. I didn't need anymore people spamming me about being his baby mama. What did they want me to do?

I realized a picture of me dropping Adonis off was leaked everywhere on the internet. How do these paparazzi even get a hold of all of this shit?

I saw that I had several missed calls from Aubrey.

"Hello?"

"Listen if you needed more money you could've just said that," he screams. "What was the point of leaking all of this shit to the press? I hope you're happy."

"What? You think I need your money? So much so that I exposed MY SON to the outside world for it?"

Now I was pissed off. He accused me? I guess it made sense considering how he threw me out like dog shit. But I don't do shit like that...not when it comes to my own son.

"Youre fucking sick Aubrey. You threw me to the curb once you got fame and now suddenly I just want your money? Go to hell," I hang up.

I was angry. The type of angry where you start to feel your body shake. I felt tears running down my face. I was so angry and so upset.

"I guess that's just my bad though," I mumble under my breathe. I return to find something to watch when I come across E! news.

"Apparently people have figured out that Drake's newest girlfriend is the one who let paparazzi know that his child was on the way. This picture shows her paying them to come take pictures of Drake's baby mama."

I looked down at my phone and saw several texts and calls from Aubrey.

"I'm sorry."

"Can we please talk about this?"

"I'm coming over."

Boy do the tables turn. I didn't even care anymore. I just wanted my child safe in my arms. When you're the baby mama of a famous rapper, you're automatically gonna get dogged out. It doesn't matter if he at fault. It doesn't matter any of that. You got pregnant and so you are the irresponsible one and the one who only wants money.