Trouble

Your POV

I had just come back from my morning classes and got home. I was about to make something to eat when I see Drake calling me.
"Baby did you get home safe." He said on the other line.
"Yeah", I said yawning on the other end of the line. I took a seat and turned the T.V on.
"Have you seen the news yet", he asks nervously.
I scroll through the channels when I see a breaking news alert on the T.v.
Breaking News: Canadian Rapper Drake has been handcuffed along with 21 savage and some other gangsters for drug and weapon charge.

I breathed in and out before I could even speak. "I'm guessing you saw the news", he said.
"AUBREY WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU DOING YOU COULD GET DEPORTED AND FUCKING KILLED OR SOME SHIT WHAT", he cut me off before I could finish.
"Can you please come pick me up, I wasn't doing anything I was simply with them the police said they'll let me go without charge", he said annoyed.
I hang up and decide to go get him from the police station.
When I get there his hands are on his head while his head is in his lap.
"Let's go you emotional ass nigga", i say glaring at him.
The cop at the desk chuckles. "Got a feisty one I see."
Drake mumbles something under his breathe and we get going
We get in the car. It was silent till he decided to say something.
"Your hot when your mad." He said with a smirk on his face.
"Aubrey Shut the fuck up you know I just wanted to come home and sleep", I say pissed.
"Make me." I look at his face almost wanting to slap the shit out of him
"I'm driving don't let me crash this car and kill you in it", I say.
He grips my thigh and starts caressing it.
"Stop I'm driving", I say trying to swat his hand away.
"Gimme a kiss", he said pouting.
"Kys." I mumble under my breathe.
He gives me an angry look as I keep driving

We finally get home and I march straight upstairs. I take off my clothes and throw on a t-shirt and go to sleep.

1 hour later

I feel a hand crawling up my thighs and going to my pussy.
"What the fuck", I say getting up. I turn and see Drake smiling up at me.
"What are you doing", i said confused.
"I was horny", he said laughing.
"You sleeping on the couch for the rest of the month", I said going to the guest bedroom. I lock the door

"Babe you playing", he said banging on the door.
"mhm", I said drifting back off to sleep.

Hella short one but I feel like I need to update so yeah.
Q: Favorite rappers beside Drake?