Dont Matter to Me

Drake's POV

It's been a while since I've heard from Yn or seen her. After I left, she never bothered me again and I never bothered her.

I was thinking about our relationship and how bad it was.

*flashback*

"HIT ME DRAKE I FUCKING DARE YOU," Yn screamed.

"CAN YOU STOP. IM NOT GONNA HIT YOU," I yell at her.

"Yeah. Weak ass nigga," she walks away.

"Can you stop all this crazy shit? What did I even do?"

She looked at me with crazy eyes. "Don't raise your fucking voice Aubrey," she warns me.

She goes to the bedroom and I just look at her. Things didn't even need to be like this but they were.

*flashbacks over*

Constant arguing and threats. So I left.

I packed my shit and left because I refused to be in that type of situation.

Today I decided to get ready to go out with my bros. I hadn't went out in a while since Yn would loose her shit anytime we went out.

*flashback*

"You're so full of shit Drake," she laughs.

"It don't matter to me what you say," I tell her straight up.

"Well it should because I'm all you have," she tells me.

*flashback over*

When I first met Yn, she was everything. Beautiful, smart and sexy. She seemed so chill and down to earth. But it only took me two months to see that she was crazy.

I head down to the club with my guys. "I'm gonna get a drink," I tell them.

I head to the bar. "Let me get a Myx Fusions Sangria," I ask.

While I'm sitting there, I see someone sitting next to me with several empty glasses and she's smoking some blacks.

I cant see her face because its covered by her hair. "Are you Alright?" I ask her.

She turns and looks at me. "Yn?"

"Hey," she says barely audible.

She looked very different. I coughed. "Um... how are you?"

"Fine," she responds quite hostile.

I look next to her phone and see some types of pills near her. Yn doing drugs?

"You know drinking's enough of a vice," I tell her.

She laughs and gets her thrax and starts smoking that. "Your point?"

"I mean drugs just aren't suiting you right. You were just fine as a real thing," I tell her.

She looks at me. "Yeah well...we cant all be perfect." She has tears welling her eyes.

Yn POV

I knew I was fucked up in the head. And I knew I should of never got in a relationship with this man.

I wasn't right.

I wasn't good to him.

After he had left me, I just kept doing more and more drugs. Drinking more and more alcohol. Feeling more and more depressed.

He was right for leaving me.

I knew he was going to leave anyways. That's all people ever did.

Leave.

Looking at him in the club right now. It was embarrassing for me.

"You know that's not the way to get over me," he tells me.

I look at him. "We do what we gotta do," I laugh.

I wasn't even in my right mind. I was just ready to go home and do LSD and sleep.

"It don't matter to me what you say," he tells me. "I don't wish anything bad upon you or anyone you know that."

I looked at him. "You sure about that," I laugh. If I were him I would wish I was dead.

"I am. You're better than this Yn. I know you are," he tells me.

"Maybe we aren't good together. But you can be so much better. Don't let your past dictate you're today," he tells me.

He was right.

I was used to people hitting and beating on me. My parents abandoned me. I didn't matter to nobody.

I did what I had to do. And I became the bully instead and I'm not proud of it.

"I... I'm sorry for everything I put you through. I gave you too much baggage," I tell him.

He smiled at me. "It's alright. Look you're already apologizing," he laughs.

I laugh with him. "But give me those. That's not how I want you copping," he points to the drugs I had under my phone. I gave them to him.

"These don't matter. The hurtful words don't matter. You dealing with your emotions matters," he tells me. He hugs me.

I hug him back. "Thank you," I cry in his shoulder.

"You're gonna be alright," he tells me.

"You're gonna be alright babygirl."

Shoutout to vvfcxxxvbn  ❤️❤️❤️

Thank you guys for reading I know it was a lil depressing💞