Walk it talk it

Yn

I was at home trying to get ready for Quavo big birthday bash. We been best friends since high school and he was turning 27.

"Damn what am i gonna wear," i say asking Nicki.

"I don't know girl but you gotta look sexy," she says laughing.

I chuckle. "Girl why?"

"Cause there gonna be some fine niggas out there tonight," she says smirking.

"I don't even feel like wearing heels tonight honestly," I sigh looking for something to wear.

"Just get an outfit right. Then wear some comfortable shoes and when we pull up, you can brink the heels out," she says finishing up her look.

"Girl you look so cute," i say, grabbing my dress from the top draw

"I think I'm gonna wear this," i say spinning around.

"That's a cute look girl," she says, pulling out some heels

"Then when we get in the club you gonna wear these bad boys," she squeals.

"Damn Girl i cant wear these. They hella expensive," I say giving them back.

"Girl no. You got a man to catch," she says winking.

Nicki been acting weird about this party all week, talking about me finally getting a man. I shake my head and take the heels.

"Lets go," she sings, pulling up to her pink Lamborghini (just to race with chyna...lemme stop).

In the car

"Soooo. You gonna lime with quavo?" Nicki asks pulling out her trini accent, lifting an eyebrow.

"I mean it's his birthday so i guess." I say shrugging.

We pull up to the place, cars already everywhere.

"Alright girl you better go," nicki says handing me the shoes.

I put them on and walk, hips moving side to side, booty looking good, and confidence soaring somewhat high.

"Hey yn, you made it," Quavo says pulling me in for a hug.b

"Hey it's huncho day," I say doing a lil dance. He laughs and smiles. Then he starts looking around nervously.

"You good?" I ask.

"Yeah, just stay right here imma be back," He says going towards Nicki direction.

I pulled out my phone, trying to act unbothered till he came back. I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Hey um ...excuse me," the person said.

"Yeaaa..." i say, turning around to find that that it was the one and only Drake.

"I just noticed you from afar, and i wanted to say you're stunning." He says smiling and winking at me.

I blushed profusely. "Oh um thank you a lot. I-," i get cut off by Quavo.

"AYO 6 GOD UP IN THIS," Quavo screams, making everyone shout.

"Aye Huncho. Happy Birthday man," Drake says to him.

"This here is um Yn," Quavo says introducing me.

"Nice to meet gorgeous," Drake says, kissing my hand.

"Hey man. Imma bring her back just give me a minute," Quavo says pulling me outside.

"What's going on Quavious," I say serious as hell. He'd been acting weird and I literally just met Drake.

"Look imma be real with you for a minute," he says running his hands through his hair.

I look at him for a good minute until he grabs me by my face and kisses me deeply.

He breaks the kiss. "Look we've been friends....for as long as I can remember man. And you might think I just be living this fast life but, You're forreal on my mind like that. You hold me down the best," He says confessioning everything. It all made sense now. Nicki knew about this. I was so overwhelmed I wasn't sure what to say. Then i felt a presence behind me.

"Sorry to interrupt baby girl but uh, Look Quavo, we friends but, I'm not gonna let this one go without a fight," Drake says.

I look around only to see Nicki watching from the corner, seeing all that went down.

"Choose one," she mouths to me and runs away.

I run my hands through my hair and sigh, listening to Quavo and Drake quarrel amongst themselves.

Who should Yn end up with? Quavo or Drake? Comment💞